Not A Pity Party Logical Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not A Pity Party Logical Question

I read a success story just now, and the member said his girl acts a bit differently and treats him a bit better now that he has increased in size. He said it doesn't matter too much to girls, but he now saw that secret giddy side to her where she shows curiousness and is looking at it more.
    Just all in all I'm wondering, do women "secretly" wonder about big sizes and find them interesting/appealing?
    Also, has your (talking to women) perspective of a past lover (size/sex skills) been influenced by his size in a positive way? Basically meaning has size made sex a bit better.

I really do think girls can feel that I'm small lol I'm trying to learn how not to quietly broadcast it by body language ahhhh

Comment

Originally posted by SergTheBurg View Post
      I really do think girls can feel that I'm small lol I'm trying to learn how not to quietly broadcast it by body language ahhhh
      Well.? Hmm. Interesting question? The question implies that they can feel you ,,Right? So....if so? Pound the shit out of them and stop stressing ! Just sayin. My reply is ironic in so many ways. Love you guys and gals.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Nah that wasnt the main question just an interjection
        I dont think people on here like me too much lol

Comment

Just keep doing PE until you get to where you want

Comment

Definitely. But that isnt the point, in this thread at least

Comment

Just all in all I'm wondering, do women "secretly" wonder about big sizes and find them interesting/appealing?

Also, has your (talking to women) perspective of a past lover (size/sex skills) been influenced by his size in a positive way? Basically meaning has size made sex a bit better.

Yes it the #1 reason Women Propose to Men!

Coughs Bull S#@t.

In my Young and Dumb days I enjoyed two MILF that were married to Gonzo Cocked husbands. According to their accounts.

Funny they kept cumming back for More and More T-Rex Lovin !
              “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

^^ that is what I'm always talking about, If you can give her mind blowing orgasm she will never leave you!

Comment

Originally posted by zutsu401 View Post
                  ^^ that is what I'm always talking about, If you can give her mind blowing orgasm she will never leave you!
                  And If you can give her multiple mind blowing orgasm she will make you Dinner and Breakfast!

Breakfast after another round of Woo Hoo!
                  “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

This person loves you Serg. I feel you. If you don't doubt yourself you won't portray doubt. It's in your mind not your pants. Your penis is fine. Hopefully some of the ladies will chime in like you asked. I just want you to know I think you are awesome.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Ok, Serg, just my input: "I read a success story just now, and the member said his girl acts a bit differently and treats him a bit better now that he has increased in size. He said it doesn't matter too much to girls, but he now saw that secret giddy side to her where she shows curiousness and is looking at it more."--- I think this has more to do with the member noticing his gfs behavior more. If you spend time daily working on making your penis bigger and "focusing" on your penis per se, I think you will tend to notice more when girls look at it, as opposed to a time when you weren't as connected with your penis. I'm sure girls still looked back then, but I think you would just notice it more now!

"Just all in all I'm wondering, do women "secretly" wonder about big sizes and find them interesting/appealing?"---I'm sure some do. But I think many more wonder about finding a man that they love and want to spend their lives with!
                      Start (Dec 2014)
                      bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
                      bpel: 7.4375"
                      bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
                      bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
                      bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):
                      bpfsl: 8.00"

Comment

Wishful thank you, and you are beyong awesome man sincerely mean that!
                        GettinBig1, you'll reach your goal man! What definitely makes sense about noticing things more by focusing on things more. Ignorance can truly be bliss lol
                        But yes a wiser woman should care more about the whole man inside and out, more so than his dick size. Ive been working on my d and my perspectives on it (and things in general) and am trying to make constructive perspectives/actions on it. Anyway, not every girl wants a big fat cock pounding them

Comment

Hey Sergio...you shouldn't waste any of your time and energy concerning about who likes you or not...life's too short. You need to surround yourself with positive people that you trust and all the rest can "jog on"!

I luv ya mate...so that's two of us at least! Wanna beer...I've got one spare?
                          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I recall a couple of women on site stating that their more negative sexual experiences were with bigger guys, and their more positive experiences were with guys who were about average in size.
                            Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                            Pre PE
                            BPEL: 6.75"
                            MEG: 5.125"
                            Current
                            BPEL: 7.75"
                            MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Haha I'm down ta53ora!
                              Sequoia yea I think frog and scarlet skull said favorable things for the average man to feel a bit better
                              On a side note, my hard size is fuller and harder! I can tell its take a slight positive toll on my subconcious mind
                              I'm not gonna measure til I finish the jp90, on sep 23

Comment

Working...
                              X