Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Head = More Pleasure?

Hello everyone,

I looked at the threads in this topic about length and girth and hardness and stamina, but nothing about how the size or shape of the head affects a woman. Ladies, does a large, well-defined head offer better arousal and/or pleasure?
    My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

I think this is a good question! Not to thread jack or anything but I'd really like to know if it gives us more pleasure too?

Comment

Well Johnlocke,

I would say that it does

My penis has always been pretty thick (2" wide) but the head was always small compared to the rest of my penis, even when erect. When I got into Kegels and used a head-expanding exercise. I eventually managed to greatly increase the size of my head. When I had sex, I did feel more sensation. My GF also commented on how big my head was and how great it felt inside her (prompting me to start this post).

To conclude, for me a bigger head gave me more sensation.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnlocke View Post
        I think this is a good question! Not to thread jack or anything but I'd really like to know if it gives us more pleasure too?
        The glans is the most sensitive part of the dick. A bigger glans = more friction = more pleasure.
        I don't know it this is accurate, but I've always thought that a bigger glans gives us men more pleasure.
        Log
        Measurements (Current):
        BPEL: 7.25"
        HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Could be a downside when it comes to PremEj.
          Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

how it going cubah id realy like to no what type of exercise you use to gain your sizes in your head if youd like to post it
            Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

I think that I've increased my glans width just in a month. This could be due to better EQ but I measured 5 cm (1,97") in glans width, now it's close to 5.5 (2,17") cm wide.

I've only done jelqs and stretches.
              Log
              Measurements (Current):

Comment

I can tell you from my experience it certainly does. My head is also medium sized by any stretch (I do have a "glans pump") but know that my last several girlfriends LOVE a larger head and how it "grabs" the entrance to the vagina when it "pops" in and out. My last girlfriend bought a dildo while we were out adult store shopping and picked the one with the most round, large head. So, it is certainly a plus in my opinion.
                8/10/97
                BPEL 6 3/4''
                EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
                BPEL 7 1/8"
                EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
                BPEL 7 1/4"
                EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
                BPEL 7 1/4+"
                NPBEL 6.6
                EG 5 1/4"
                BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
                BPEL 7.5
                NBEL 6.75
                EG ?

Long term goal
                BPEL 8"
                EG 6

Comment

Originally posted by HJFboxer View Post
                  how it going cubah id realy like to no what type of exercise you use to gain your sizes in your head if youd like to post it
                  Hey HJFBoxer,

Glad you asked. I used both a Kegels exercise and a manual exercise.

I do 1000 (one thousand) Kegels 3 days a week (total of 3000). So, I do them Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. All other days are for rest. I do the 1000 reps in smaller sets of 100. Here is the routine:

1. You do each Kegel for as hard as you can as fast as you can, then release. This is one rep.
                  2. At the 100th (also for the 200th, 300th, 400th, etc.) rep, you do as before, but do not release. Hold the Kegel for 10 secs.
                  3. Continue squeezing as hard as you can for the count of 10.
                  4. Release your PC muscles and count to 10 secs while you take a short rest.
                  5. Start the next set of 100 reps.
                  6. Repeat steps 1-5 until you get to the 1000th rep.
                  7. At the 1000th rep, hold your PC squeeze for as long as you can and time it.

As you get stronger in the exercises, increase the hold time at the end of every set by ten. I started out holding for 10 secs, then progressed to 20. Now I am at 30 secs. I also reduced the rest time from 10 secs to 5 secs.

I was discouraged first when I couldn't get through the entire exercise. Don't lose heart! After about 2 weeks of doing it, I noticed results - harder dick, taking longer to orgasm, and more powerful and intense orgasms.

As for the manual exercise, I thought that I had invented the glans exercise myself. I started doing it before looking at PE online. But I think it is on pegym.com under the girth exercises. To do this exercise, do the following steps:

1. Get and mantain an erection (between 80-100%).
                  2. Using your right hand, place your thumb on the top of your glans, at the back where the glans "flares" out. Place your index finger on the underside of your glans where the frenulum is.
                  3. Do the same with your left hand.
                  4. Jelq a few times to engorge the glans, squeezing your fingers slightly to trap blood.
                  5. Slide all four fingers up together toward the tip of the glans and beyond. Kegel and hold for the entire time.
                  6. Place your fingers back in the starting position, but slide your fingers backward, toward the base of the penis.

I wanted my glans to be wider and thicker more than I wanted to impact length, so when I slide my fingers across my head, I spread my hands apart. You may see little bumps on your glans after doing this a couple of times. That's OK.

You shouldn't do this dry or if you see pain or bruising. If so, you are being to rough. Don't use excessive lubricant, if you do it too fast it won't work either!

Hope that helps!
                  cubah
                  Last edited by cubah; 01-12-2010, 02:53 PM.

Comment

wow thats alot of kegels i will definatly try this routine but i think i will cut the kegels in half for the first couple of weeks or so. do you no how much exactly you gaind in the head after doing this and in what time period.

Comment

also are you doing all these kegles fully erect or are some sets flaccid?

Comment

Originally posted by cubah View Post
                        Hello everyone,

I looked at the threads in this topic about length and girth and hardness and stamina, but nothing about how the size or shape of the head affects a woman. Ladies, does a large, well-defined head offer better arousal and/or pleasure?
                        Yes, a thicker penis, including the head, does give most women more pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                          Yes, a thicker penis, including the head, does give most women more pleasure.
                          Nikki, can you explain which areas a larger head touch and how that feels.
                          Can you really feel the difference between a medium and a large head.
                          Log
                          Measurements (Current):

Comment

I have huge glans two inches across at the corona. But it was not always like that.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Much of the sensation we feel comes from the stretching of the vaginal opening and friction around the edges of the opening during sex. That's one of the reasons why girth is so important. A large head is nice because of the stretch it provides, and good definition of the head provides a really nice feeling as it pops in and out. Inside, I think that the edge of the glans provides a lot of the internal stimulation since it engages with the roughness and folds inside the vagina to provide good friction and stroking.

Comment

Working...
                              X