Best Way to Achieve Female Orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Way to Achieve Female Orgasm

I have always been more successful bringing the Mrs. to climax with my tongue and lips than with my penis. Those of you who have performed cunnilingus on your women. How does it compare with vaginal penetration? Which way leads more often and more quickly to female orgasm?

Mate an enormously overwhelming proportion of the time with my fingers, then tongue, then penis

Oh, and congratulations on your 1000th post 11x7
    August 09
    NBPEL 6.25
    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
    BPEL - 6.9
    EG 5.4
    Current
    BPFSL
    8 5/8
    BPEL 7 15/16
    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
    NBPEL - approx 7"
    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

I've had about 15 female partners lifetime but for the last 30 years only my wife. For most of them the means by which they were most easily brought to orgasm was cunnilingus.

About half did orgasm with vaginal penetration at least some of the time, but only 3 or 4 came nearly every time with vaginal sex in the absence of direct clitoral stimulation. Only one refused either oral or digital clitoral stimulation (she said her clit was too sensitive) but fortunately, she did come nearly every time with vaginal sex.

Despite the fact that about half of my lovers never came with vaginal sex alone (at least not with me) they all said they enjoyed it immensely and wanted it, but they generally did not want it to go on for very long periods of time (like more than half an hour at a time).

My wife comes nearly every time receiving oral sex. She occasionally comes from me masturbating her with fingers, but this doesn't seem to be her favorite and she is only in the mood for it now and then. She also likes to hold my erect cock between her legs sliding it up and down over her clit and vulva without actual penetration, and sometimes she comes that way. She only occasionally has an obvious orgasm with vaginal penetration alone, and when it happens it is almost a surprise to both of us. She says, however, that she has "little orgasms" with vaginal sex that aren't obvious to me.

Comment

Oral 99.9999999% of the time, fingering 80%, vaginal never with my one partner.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Vaginal penetration all of the time. We have recently made a commitment to more foreplay (by my request). This is because it was the same thing every time: me on top then she gets on top and cums. Then I finish however I want. Boring. She said she was happy with it. I told her I needed something different.

Comment

"You gotta lick it before you stick it!". Girls are weak to the powers of the tongue and I notice they come easy off of it. If you do that then penetrate you can't go wrong either. Also my ex used to come off anal. I guess it applied pressure in the "right" spot while she played with her clit.

Comment

Originally posted by DON_RAFA View Post
              "You gotta lick it before you stick it!". Girls are weak to the powers of the tongue and I notice they come easy off of it. If you do that then penetrate you can't go wrong either. Also my ex used to come off anal. I guess it applied pressure in the "right" spot while she played with her clit.
              Lick it, stick it, ram it and jam it. Gives Pulling Butts a whole new meaning. Semper Fi.
              Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
              2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
              2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
              2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
              Goal 7"

Comment

My girl rarely climaxes off vaginal sex. If she comes when we're fucking it's mostly cause she rubs her clit over my pubic bone. I don't like making her come when I oral her during foreplay, cause she becomes less horny and less wet when she comes. I'm trying to get her to come with vaginal sex, but so far I've only done that a few times.

Comment

Most female orgasms come from clitoral stimulation, so activities that provide that often lead to climax. The best is when you can stimulate her clit during penetration (that combination feels marvelous!) by rubbing against her or using your fingers. Oral is great too, and if your goal is just to get her to orgasm quickly, that is one of the fastest ways. But I love fingers even more -- being stroked to orgasm while being held by your lover is a powerful experience for a woman.

Comment

Not for all women. I would be happy to provide clitoral stimulation for my wife, or have her do it herself, during vaginal sex, and she doesn't want it.

Comment

Originally posted by fuserleer
                      Theres a technique that me and "boss" use that guarantees her success EVERYTIME! (if you read my newbie thread you will see that I most certainly do NOT have a huge member)

What we do is the following....

She gets on all 4's, then lies flat on her front, puts her knees/legs closeish together and sticks her ass up high. I then straddle her legs (so they are between mine) and angle my thrusting "upwards", as I am a bit lower due to my legs being further apart, this is pretty easy. Then, long, steady strokes in and out, within mintues she off!

She tells me its because she can feel it on the inside of her ass too, even though Im not in her ass (and she HATES anal), it feels really good as it seems to do both vaginal and anal "walls", as when mini-me has done that, the steady thrust in gets her nice and deep.

Works for us, give it a try
                      I think what makes her cum is the fact that you have a Ferrari and an M6
                      Starting
                      BPFL: 5"
                      NBPFL: 4"
                      FL: 4"

GOAL!...... 8x6.5

Comment

Any more suggestions? I like this thread....

Comment

yeah tongue works for my girl every time. rarely can i get her off with vaginal penetration ...something im working on still
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
                          1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
                          BPEL: 6.5 +.5
                          EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
                          FL: 3.5-4.5
                          BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
                          BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

My girl gets off almost every time... and it's vaginal penetration 90% of the time. The other 10% is from fingering her.

My member is about 7.5" long and the lady really really like how far it goes into her. She likes missionary either her or I on top and she generally has between 2-8 vaginal orgasms every-time.

I'm not really sure what I do to make her cum that easily... it's generally when she's controlling the motions that she cums.

Comment

With Valentine's Day tomorrow, this seems like a good time to bump this thread. Any more observations guys?

Comment

Working...
                              X