women on male mult orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• women on male mult orgasm

I have long thought there are issues with male multi orgasm that girls could comment on.

The scenario is this the guy can orgasm multi times through dry orgasm and last until physical exhaustion.

In general how do you feel about this ? Do you find it intimidating?

This can be done with no ejaculation, now given that he has multi orgasms anyway would you prefer he have an ejaculation at the end of the session?

The session can be as long or as short as you like ,as a general rule what sort of time period of penetrative sex would you prefer ?

The guy can have as many sessions as he likes if he limits ejaculations ,how many sessions would you like?

If the guy could have more than one ejaculation in a session with the same erection would you regard this as a positive?

Other comments.

Umm 4 likes but no comments?

Comment

My only comment is Thank God I am now that guy. Now ladies help us out. What do you think?
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I think that would be awesome. Unless each time we had sex it was supposed to be hours of marathon sex, which isn't so awesome. (to clarify, not that marathon sex isn't awesome, but I wouldn't want to do it that way all the time. I do need sleep!)

I say this because I suspect for a lot of men, once they hit that orgasm, sex is done. It's definitely been that way in my experience. But as a woman, it's different for me. Seems to me that if a man could have a dry orgasm and then go on to have multiples, it would level the playing field a bit.

Comment

The session can be as long or as short as you like ,as a general rule what sort of time period of penetrative sex would you prefer ?

The guy can have as many sessions as he likes if he limits ejaculations ,how many sessions would you like?

Comment

Honestly I'm not the right person to ask that, I actually don't even know what I'd prefer. In terms of sessions I'd love the option to have two or three, maybe even more, not that it would happen often but if we had a weekend away or something that would be awesome. And in terms of length of time... I really can't say, have probably not had enough of a variety in experience to really know that, if that makes sense.

Comment

The problem is Pegasus, all women are different. There is no answer any of them can give us, except what the individual woman prefers. Even with an individual woman the answer will vary. So that is why having control over our Ejaculatory response is so important. If the woman wants a quicky, bam one quicky cumming up. If she wants a long session, bam, bam, one longy cumming up. All things to our lover.
              closed224
              Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb 2017
              Last edited by closed224; 09-19-2015, 11:13 PM. Reason: Hate spell fixer.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

My guess it that this the difference between making love and fucking. For me, as long as I'm enjoying it and I can see she is too, it's on. Not that I'm multi-orgasmic - though that's a discussion for another time - fucking all night is like watching films all night. Sometimes that's all you want to do, sometimes you just want it to be over so you can get some sleep.
                "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                  The problem is Pegasus, all women are different. There is no answer any of them can give us, except what the individual woman prefers. Even with an individual woman the answer will vary. So that is why having control over our Ejaculatory response is so important. If the woman wants a quicky, bam one quicky cumming up. If she wants a long session, bam, bam, one longy cumming up. All things to our lover.
                  Umm you must realise I know this .
                  However a variety of responses will add to my own experience .

Comment

See... this is where it gets tricky.

I can go and go and go. When she says "okay cum" I can take about 20-30 seconds and finish.

I now have complete control over when I finish. The problem, here, is what difference does it make, to her, if I came one really good time, or if I came multiple times.

I guess, i mean, if I were to put myself in her shoes... I don't know if I'd really care if you came multiple times, as long as you came, too. If you gave me multiples and could finish when I was done taking it, I think I'd be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                      See... this is where it gets tricky.

I can go and go and go. When she says "okay cum" I can take about 20-30 seconds and finish.

I now have complete control over when I finish. The problem, here, is what difference does it make, to her, if I came one really good time, or if I came multiple times.

I guess, i mean, if I were to put myself in her shoes... I don't know if I'd really care if you came multiple times, as long as you came, too. If you gave me multiples and could finish when I was done taking it, I think I'd be happy.
                      So you don't care if she has one orgasm or multi so long as she gets you off?

Comment

Not having the men cum at all is a bad experience for her in itself. Creates all kind of thoughts that she couldnt get him off in her.
                        Im not really managed to be fully multi orgasmic yet but can fuck without cumming and it drives them crazy if I finish session with no cum.
                        Ejaculating multiple times and going on is a great happening as no one expects that. ("I came so muxh cause of you "makes her feel like a sex godess)
                        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          So you don't care if she has one orgasm or multi so long as she gets you off?
                          Biologically speaking, the guy is only supposed to have one ejaculatory orgasm. Yeah it's possible to bypass biology, but I can guarantee you, unless she's specifically studied MMO, she not going to know it's possible, and likely not going to fully believe you're actually having an orgasm if she doesn't see the juice.

"Show me the moneyyyy...shot" LOL

But in all seriousness, as a guy, I'm trying to give her multiples, upon multiples, upon multiples. When I let my i/o (on/off) GF use a harness on me, she was able to get me to have multiples. She had multiples as well doing it. In my mind, it didn't really matter if she came 100 times or once, just as long as she came extremely hard. I wanted to know she was getting off on it too.

Comment

Well I like my partners to get off many times if possible ,I find that turns me on and sort of does a feedback loop.
                            I find once women get used to it they like the idea of me having multi as well and the feedback loop .
                            I used to find women were mystified and took a session or 2 to get used to it . These days of course mmo ,tantra etc is far better known . Of course while it can impress women, the orgasms are just fun ,I enjoy them if they impress others or not.

Comment

How do you get the baby goo out with a DO? That thought has always kept me away from trying to multi/dry O.
                              "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Working...
                              X