Please help, ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help, ladies

I've been with my fiancée for a year and a half now. She typically irgasms through manual stimulation. Very rarely from PIV. Her orgasms are incredible and success rate is around 99%. She can have multiples too.

However, the other day, I'm helping her along manually while screwing and she goes off like Mt Vesuvius, arching her body, seizing up and writhing uncontrollably. We finish and then I start playing with her clit. She starts shaking, and I keep going. About 5 minutes later, boom, she goid off again, grabs me with a death grip and rolls me over. She's done.

So I ask her ( which I hate doing), how many times did you cum ? I thought twice. She says " once". I'm like WtF, I thought for sure you did earlier. She said no. I was sure of it. Now I'm worried ...how can she go crazy like that and not climax ? She has says before that sometimes the feeling is too intense and needs to stop.

She went on to explain that she had two types of orgasms.....one is where she feels like she will squirt ( these are rare), and the other where her whole body just tenses and she goes wild. She also mentioned that during intercourse, she said it feels so good that she feels like she's in a different place ( she doesn't cum from PIV though). She has cried when this happens.

Im getting confused as to when she climaxes now. I thought I knew for sure. I'm inclined to ask her tell me from now on when she's cumming ? Is this a bad idea ? It will help me to know what I'm doing right ..

Sounds like she is having fun and you want to put a notch on the bedpost to tally your achievements. I'd be more inclined to be concerned if she did not react and just laid there. Zero feedback sucks, you seem to be receiving all the feedback in the world - and it is all positive. There are no real extra points for quantity, it has to do more with quality.

Comment

Just my 2 cents, but keep making her happy, and then you know you are doing things right. If she enjoys the feeling and is happy, why do you need to know if that was a proper orgasm or not. She is still enjoying it, and if she is open with you, she will tell you if she isn't happy or at least I would hope so.
      Start 08/15/15 (measurements using bathmate measuring device)
      BPEL: 5.75"
      EG: 5.5"

10/15/18
      BPEL: 6.9"
      BEG: 6.5"
      MEG: 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by LongNThick View Post
        Just my 2 cents, but keep making her happy, and then you know you are doing things right. If she enjoys the feeling and is happy, why do you need to know if that was a proper orgasm or not. She is still enjoying it, and if she is open with you, she will tell you if she isn't happy or at least I would hope so.
        I just don't know when to stop. Maybe I should just keep going til she makes me stop

Comment

Originally posted by Hiplainsdrifter View Post
          I just don't know when to stop. Maybe I should just keep going til she makes me stop
          There is no manual as to when to start and stop. She most definitely will tell you if you go overboard. But again, focus on her overall satisfaction and not on how many orgasms she has received. Some days, one is more than enough. My wife explains it as she is different that me, she doesn't constantly need an orgasm. While it is the preferred option, she says she can be very satisfied without receiving one. That is something that does not compute in a mans brain.

Comment

academy-awards.jpg

STFU and I'll say this s l o w l y for all you youngsters.

Do Not Ask S T U P I D . . .Questions of your ladies Before, During and Above All . . . AFTER SEX!

Spoon, Massage, Tickle etc., etc., but again . . . . . . . . S T F U !

akaTrex
            Member of the Month Jan 2016
            Last edited by akaTrex; 09-22-2015, 11:10 PM.
            “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Why Does A Guy Need To Ask That Question. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto what aka said.
              The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

I don't think we need to always be asking our ladies these kinds of things all the time. However, I also think it's important to understand her and identify when you are doing something right. I don't think you need to talk during or after sex. But I think it's O.K. to have a discussion about it. A casual conversation about what you both enjoy and maybe you can ask some things here and there. But it shouldn't be a constant questioning.
                Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Working...
                X