Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Women feel bone pressed penis?

hey guys im new here.

my penis is 5 1/4 inches long with 5 inches of girth. I measure by pressing into the bone. I am also a virgin.

the reason for my thread is because I feel like im cheating when im pressing into my bone to get the measurement. when having sex, and when your going in as deep as possible, does the women feel the base of ur penis, the part which some fat covers? the extra half inch or inch you get from pressing into bone, does she feel that ? do you guys know what i mean?

please let me know, i would be truly grateful.

thanks

Yes they can feel it. It's really position and partner size dependent. Sometimes you can use it all. Sometimes you can't.

Comment

which positions are you referring to bro?

Comment

Originally posted by computerguy View Post
        Yes they can feel it. It's really position and partner size dependent. Sometimes you can use it all. Sometimes you can't.
        which postions are you referring to bro

Comment

If you press it that far into her, then she will feel the base of your penis. It all depends how deep into her you press, and some positions are easier to use to press deep into her than others.
          Start (Dec 2014)
          bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
          bpel: 7.4375"
          bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
          bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
          bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):

Comment

But no, you are not cheating. If you want her to feel your entire bpel, then she will.
            Start (Dec 2014)
            bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
            bpel: 7.4375"

Mar 27 2016:
            bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
            bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):

Comment

The only reason we measure BPEL is for consistency of measurement. That way you know if you are gaining or not.

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
                The only reason we measure BPEL is for consistency of measurement. That way you know if you are gaining or not.
                yeah i understand that. but during actual sex, do women feel that extra inch if u go all the way deep?

Comment

Kratos1
                  Last edited by Kratos1; 08-08-2016, 01:48 PM.

Comment

I gather most guys on lpsg are gay so women are probably not important to them .
                    Bpel is what they feel and the way to get a consistent measure . Some use nbpel as a visual measure but even there it is of limited use as accuracy is not possible.

Comment

I would say yes and no. They won't feel your entire bpel, but they will feel a little more than nbpel. Either way, your dick is fine. I was 6x5 my entire. I can promise, if you know how to satisfy a woman, she couldn't tell the difference of my 1" difference. Seriously, make your dick bigger for yourself. Woman want a man. Someone successful, good looking, and can take care of a woman. Give them that, they don't care about your size. You are completely normal.

I can't believe how many guys are scared to have sex or be with a woman because their normal dick isn't big enough. Go out and fuck some hot woman already. I feel like smacking some people. Get over it.
                      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I've fucked 50+ girls, not bragging. Just saying. I've never thought, is my dick big enough. I have thought, is my dick hard enough or am I going to last long enough. These are way more important than size. If you are 5x5" or 6x5", I guarantee that can't notice. I wear a cock ring and hit 7.65x5.5"bpel, my girl doesn't even notice. Kinda pisses me off the extra .25" girth doesn't make a difference. She is more into me, how I make her feel rather than the size of my dick.
                        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Noticing and commenting are 2 different things. I agree most women find other factors more important then penis size .

Comment

wow, thanks a lot guys. only insecurity i had was that when bone pressing it was just over 5 inches. so I was thinking damn, if women only feel nbpel then that could be bad. But again thanks. also, i would say I am slighly overweight, and started working out last week, so hopefully over time, fat starts to shed down.

any more comments would be great.

Comment

Best penetration position, IMO, for women to feel the maximum length & girth is cowgirl, facing you. You get a super-hard boner, let her mount the horsey, and do the barrel races! Added benefit is you can manually stimulate her clit, play with her boobs, grab her ass and pile drive her to climax, too. This position helps keep you rock-hard, reaching her G & a spots more easily, plus the visual stimulation maintains maximum erection and will also help you control your ejaculation, if you suffer from pre-E; because there's less stimulation directed toward your frenulem.

Comment

Working...
                              X