This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would women think?

Hi. My problem is that I have big fat pad. My bpel (pressing hard) is little over 7'' but nbpel only 5.5''.
    Because of that i don't have confidence and i lost very good opportunities for dating with pretty girls.
    I don't ask if my thinking is rational or not.
    I'm asking what would women (in general) think about my pennis?
    "Averige/shortish" when they see my member for the first time, but "longer than average" when they see my friend with fat pressed?
    Or just "average/shortish" no matter circumstances?
    Tamora
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Aug 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Tamora; 05-25-2016, 03:59 PM. Reason: Link removed.

Most likely average. Anything between 5 and 7 can fall between average. Without putting them side by side, women cant tell a 5.5 between a 6.5.

If anything, I would focus on a solid diet and cardio and weight training program. Believe me, women would much prefer you in good physical shape with 5.5 than a much larger you with a 7.5. Your body is much more important than your penis.
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

John, this is not a rate your penis site. This women who come here are more valuable to this site than answering questions such as yours. Seems to me you have a confidence problem and not a penis problem. Your unit is larger that most and your fat pad is only slightly thicker than an average guy, me included. So work on your self confidence, there is nothing wrong with your unit.

Comment

Threads have been merged.

Comment

Umm 1.5" fat pad is fairly normal in the western world . Depending on which study you take 5.5 " is average bpel so nbpel would be less.

Comment

If 5.5'' bpel is average 7'' bpel is nothing to be worried about but I feel small when I look at my dick when fat pad is not compressed. When pressing fat it's looking longish.

Comment

Your anxiety is normal but that is all it is . Women are the same with their bums .

Comment

So your dick is not the problem, its your body and your perception. You already know what to do.

Comment

Anything between 5 and 7 can fall between average
                  Huge difference. 5'' looks shortish, 7'' looks longish.

Comment

you will probably look average or a little smaller than average, your bpel is bigger, but your nbpel is a bit smaller, and nbpel is what people see.

Comment

You are 1.5" above average, even with your higher fat pad you still are above average NBEL. Now, if you are a bigger guy, i.e. Height and weight, your penis appears smaller relative to your body size. Consider this, a 6" BPEL 5.5" NBEL on a guy that is 5'8" and 150lbs and a guy with a 7" BPEL 5.5" NBEL at 6'2 280lbs. The smaller penis on the smaller guy appears larger despite being a smaller penis with the same NBPEL to an outside observer. This is how many women perceive penises and sometime don't realize how large one is until it can be compared to something fixed, i.e. Their hands. I know personally my soon to be fiancé didn't realize quite how large I was till she grabbed the base and saw that there was two more hands worth left, even at my size at 5'11" and 230lbs as a powerlifter/bodybuilder with big meaty hands I don't look as large as I am. She literally said, "Wow, I didn't realize just how big you are." And this was after she knew I couldn't get all the way inside her.

Perception is 90% of reality, you're a big guy and it and your fat pad is making your penis look much smaller than it is despite being in the above average leaning big in length. Best thing you can do is lose weight and you'll gain like .25" in NBPEL for every 15lbs you lose. Know this, you aren't average or small.
                      Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                      Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                      Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

As other members have noted, at 7 inches, you're above average, and your NBPEL is average.

As a woman, I'll tell you unless a man is abnormally large or small (micropenis) I've never once thought about his size, when we're about to have sex. Personally, if you ever run into a woman who judges you (as a person) by your size - run. You don't need them in your life.

Penis enlargement shouldn't be about pleasing others. It should be about being happy in your own skin.

In addition, a large penis does not make a man a great lover. I've said it time and time again - but I've had lovers with average to slightly less than average penises and they were phenomenal. And, I've had lovers who were larger than average who were absolute crap in the sack.

Lastly, in addition to any PE you undertake, I strongly suggest you start a general exercise program. Cardio is super-important. A healthy cardiovascular system will ensure you have the hardest (largest) erections possible, plus losing some of that fat pad will improve that visible length.

I strongly suggest you read this article --

Why Cardio Should Be a Part of Every Male Enhancement Routine

Kimberly
                        PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

I dont think women look for or care about a fat pad per se. But I am confident that they do notice a big flabby belly. My quest against my fat pad inspired me to lose a lot of my spare tire of disgusting belly blubber and even though i didnt really reduce the fat pad it helped increase my self confidence and level of sexual enjoyment

Comment

Gregory I read your post from time to time and was wondering how old are you? What I read you post I find funny. And not in a comical way either. But in a WOW type of way..I can tell by your post that your not dumb. So I can't help to think you just like to mess with folks. Almost like your on here for your entertainment and not for learning or helping out others but for your own entertainment. Am I right? If so it doesn't bother me. Do you if thats how you roll. But would really like to know if my profiling is getting better..thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rippem View Post
                              Gregory I read your post from time to time and was wondering how old are you? What I read you post I find funny. And not in a comical way either. But in a WOW type of way..I can tell by your post that your not dumb. So I can't help to think you just like to mess with folks. Almost like your on here for your entertainment and not for learning or helping out others but for your own entertainment. Am I right? If so it doesn't bother me. Do you if thats how you roll. But would really like to know if my profiling is getting better..thanks
                              He is just filling in for Jackxxx while he is on vacation.

Comment

Working...
                              X