Posterior fornix ( the deep spot) and deep vagina stimulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posterior fornix ( the deep spot) and deep vagina stimulation

This is to gals and guys. So we all know about the g spot and clit, but did you know about the deep spot? And if so have you experienced it personally? I have recently discovered the posterior fornix ( aka deep spot, the cul de sac, or p spot) only after researching online, not from experience. I did not experience the " pop" ( feeling when entering posterior fornix) when having sex with my significant other, nor did I see the epic reaction from her that so many claim to have, however I was as deep as possible in her with pubic bones smacking together. We only had sex maybe a dozen times as we are in a long distance relationship currently, but I had the feeling that I could go deeper in her if I had the length. My question is if there is an estimated length that is needed to reach this spot and also to stretch and stimulate this spot known to give women blissful pleasure. If so than I have found the hidden truth of why women prefer big penis. But oddly enough I have read on forums that the cervix and anterior fornix can be stimulated with the middle finger..now if that is possible and the posterior fornix is directly behind cervix then why would it not be possible for a 6 inch guy to stimulate that spot? But also I have read in forums that a guy who had 7 inches was only able to hit that spot in 2 women out of 25, and those were very short petite. I have never been so paranoid and obsessed with getting more size until now. I can't help but feel disheartened to think that another 1 or 2 inches and I would give my SO explosive squirting orgasms. She claimed to be satisfied with me and said that I have a big one ( was 7 nbpel when we had sex) also said she was hurting inside. I am thinking that I was hitting her cervix and that is the reason for the pain, but I was balls deep and since the posterior fornix is deeper than the cervix, I am thinking I may need maybe another inch to reach and enter the posterior fornix, and possibly more to give it a decent stretch. I would like to hear from men and women about this fascinating topic. I want to hear about real experiences. Women is there a minimum length to get to that spot? And also does having a little more than minimum increase pleasure there? I need to know if I need to spend more time on my size excercises and take a little from my stamina practice. Thank you everyone!

I find it hard to believe that 8 inches is needed if a 4.5 inch finger can reach to the cervix. I understand that every vagina is different though. Also i have read that a vagina in a African descent woman is an inch deeper than Caucasians. Any truth to this?

Comment

Never heard of that spot, but since I can hit and sometimes even penetrate the cervix, it would explain why some girls love the hard pounding to the point that it hurts my cock hitting the back wall. But whatever they like, I give them double. I love the challenge.

Comment

Thanks for reply! Maybe some anatomy experts will chime in, but I think what you were referring to as " penetrating the cervix" was actually you penetrating posterior fornix. I thought the cervix could not be penetrated, but I am far from experienced, only had sex with my SO. This is all very fascinating to me, but not in a good way. I have never felt need to bigger until now

Comment

Oh but also if it was hard maybe not the p spot. The cervix is more hard. Maybe was hard from all that stretching the back wall. Posterior fornix should be soft and tight and spongy. Vaginas are confusing

Comment

Actually there are 11 areas that women can have orgasms:

1. Clitoral
            2. Vaginal
            3. G-Spot
            4. Squirting (Female Ejaculation)
            5. The A–Spot Orgasm (The Anterior Fornix Orgasm)
            6. The Deep Spot Orgasm (The Posterior Fornix Orgasm)
            7. The U-Spot Orgasm
            8. The Breast Orgasm
            9. The Oral Orgasm
            10. The Skin Orgasm
            11. The Mental Orgasm
            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

I don't orgasm from penetration. It doesn't matter how big the guy is or what angle he's at or what spots he's supposed to be hitting, I just don't orgasm that way. So for women like me (and I'm not the only one) it doesn't matter how much reading and research etc you do, if you're relying on penetration to bring me to orgasm it's just never going to happen.

Comment

Sexual positioning is important in reaching the posterior fornix. I'm 7.75" fully erect, with no significant curvature (maybe slightly up), and I've been able to consistently reach my GF's posterior fornix in 2 positions. Frontally (face to face), by placing 2 pillows under the small of her back, her ankles on my shoulders, bending her knees back alongside her head (as closely as comfortable for her / she's pretty flexible!), then thrusting deeply over top of her cervix into her posterior fornix.

In the second position she is more in control of penetration. Reverse cowgirl allows her to ride me while on my back with my shoulders elevated somewhat with pillows against the headboard. With her hands on my knees or calves while pushing back against my erection, my penis rides up beyond her cervix on the bottom side, and into her posterior fornix. I really like this position, because it affords me extra "benefits"! I get a great view of me penetrating her, while she is in control of the depth and speed of the stimulation; plus this position allows her ready access to my balls (which we both like), allowing her to her play & tug on my balls during sex, making me orgasm even more when we climax together.

Comment

Thanks for reply everyone. Qandisa, yes I understand this. Actually when I was with her I was only able to make her orgasm with my fingers on her clit , but she squirted good,but I wish to give her vaginal orgasms! Jockinthebox thank you! We did missionary bit her legs were to the side not up,but also we did reverse cowgirl, and don't think I was hitting anything special.

Comment

You are trying to get your penis to ride up over the top of her cervix ,the length required will vary from woman to woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                      I don't orgasm from penetration. It doesn't matter how big the guy is or what angle he's at or what spots he's supposed to be hitting, I just don't orgasm that way. So for women like me (and I'm not the only one) it doesn't matter how much reading and research etc you do, if you're relying on penetration to bring me to orgasm it's just never going to happen.
                      Ditto with my first wife and my Bride today.

But I Love and Excel at Oral. Yum Yum.
                      I always look like Spock afterwards. Ouch My Ears!!!
                      “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by MoreBiggerOne View Post
                        Posterior fornix should be soft and tight and spongy.
                        Exactly, and depending on the position/angle, you will feel more or less of that "pop" you mentioned in your first post.
                        Started May 2012
                        BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
                        My stats
                        Stan's stretching journal

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                          Exactly, and depending on the position/angle, you will feel more or less of that "pop" you mentioned in your first post.
                          A little off topic, but Stan, how many women can take your entire dick? And how many are in pain? Just curious because you have a legit 10" dick.
                          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                            How many women can take your entire dick?
                            There was one girl who could basically take it all when I went for the posterior fornix, but that was pre-PE.
                            I haven't had a huge number of partners but I believe I've experienced a good range of vagina sizes, and that girl had by far the deepest and widest.

And how many are in pain?
                            I'm careful with my length so no issues there. The girth has caused a few inconveniences but nothing serious.

You have a legit 10" dick.
                            No I don't, not with a 100% correct measurement. I only hit 10" if I push my pelvis out as much as I can, I used to do this to ensure I'd always get the highest reading possible for the accurate tracking of my gains.
                            Stan
                            Last edited by Stan; 06-09-2016, 12:34 PM.
                            Started May 2012
                            BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
                            My stats
                            Stan's stretching journal

Comment

I was reading a book (Super Sexual Orgasm) where the author talks about the cul-de-sac and AFE area, and she says that if a woman can learn to manually tilt her uterus, she can make that area more accessible. Apparently some women do it automatically and some have to learn.I haven't been able to practice that,so I can't speak for the truth of it.

HOWEVER

With my ex, he would sometimes hit the cervix, painfully so. But there was one time that somehow we were positioned in a way and he hit some spot deep inside that felt incredible. He was done almost immediately and we never were able to figure that spot out again. I suspect it was the AF, and interestingly it was my research on the AF that brought me here to this forum

Comment

Working...
                              X