Before I joined the PEGym team, I had heard about Kegels. However, I had only heard about the benefits for women. Kegels for men was an entirely new concept for me!
Now, more than five years, later, I’m a huge proponent of Kegels for everyone, male and female!
Here’s why Kegels are so important for men and why they should be part of every male enhancement routine:
- Along with Reverse Kegels, men doing Kegels will have stronger and healthier pelvic floor muscles.
- Male Kegels can help cure urinary and/or fecal incontinence, including dribbling urine after you’ve finished urinating.
- Kegels for men can help you improve your sexual stamina, by giving you better control of your orgasm.
- Men who do Kegels improve blood flow to their penis, creating a harder and larger erection.
- Having stronger pelvic floor muscles, thanks to Kegels, guys often enjoy more intense orgasms, with the ability to ejaculate more forcefully.
- Kegels for men can improve your angle of erection. This is especially beneficial for men whose erections point downward.
Learn more about Kegel exercises for men and how to do them here —