If you or your partner has a latex allergy, non-latex condoms are what you need.
Please note: Non-latex condoms made of polyurethane or other synthetic material and provides protection against STDs/HIV and pregnancy equal to that of latex condoms. However, condoms made from natural membranes (like lamb skin) are not recommended by the CDC as protection against STDs and HIV.
Please visit our Condoms Page to see other varieties of condoms and dental dams. We have something for everyone!
Written by: Rob Michaels
As always, condoms can help prevent pregnancy and the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases. However, the only two 100% absolute ways to prevent these two things is abstinence.
NOTE: This page contains affiliate links. Your purchase of a product or service through any of our links helps keep PEGym forums and content free. THANK YOU!
- Trojan Natural Lamb Condoms: 3-Pack
- Price: $9.99
- Trojan Natural Lamb Condoms: 10-Pack
- Price: $31.99
- Trojan Natural Lamb Condoms: 30-Pack
- Price: $89.99
- Lifestyles Skyn Extra Studded Condoms: 10-pack
- Price: $11.99
- Lifestyles Skyn Extra Studded Condoms: 30-Pack
- Price: $34.99
- Trojan SUPRA Lubricated Condoms: 6-Pack
- Price: $7.99
- Trojan SUPRA Lubricated Condoms: 18-Pack
- Price: $22.99
- Trojan SUPRA Lubricated Condoms: 36-Pack
- Price: $42.99
- Variety Non-Latex Sampler Condom: 3-Pack
- Price: $7.95
- Variety Non-Latex Sampler Condoms: 12-pack
- Price: $19.95