Once you’ve warmed up,you can move on to your penile exercises. As with many workouts, the first and foremost exercises are stretches. Penis stretching is most likely the oldest form of penile exercising and is still essential to any routine. Most advanced exercises designed to enhance penis length derive from stretching.
Penis Stretching Videos
Penis Stretching Step-by-Step
1. Grip your penis behind the head and gently pull downward. Hold the stretch for roughly 30 seconds.
2. Repeat in the following directions and hold each stretch for 30 seconds.
- Right (pictured),
- Straight Out
FREQUENTLY ASKED PENIS STRETCHING QUESTIONS
How hard should I pull my penis when stretching?
The goal is to pull hard enough to stretch the tissues in the penis, but not hard enough to inflict pain. Finding the happy median comes with experience. At first, use gentle, easy penis stretches. After a few weeks, gradually increase the intensity.
What should I feel when doing penis stretching?
When stretching, people feel different things. During and after a stretch, it’s not uncommon to feel a slight tingling sensation, a sense of itchiness, or a feeling of fatigue in your penis. If you have any of these, you are on the right track. Additionally, some men claim to feel a minor burning sensation when stretching, analogous to the burning feeling acquired in certain muscles when doing high intensity body workouts.
Do not worry if you feel nothing; many men only feel the actual stretch.
Most importantly, you should not feel any pain. Pain is bad. If you feel any pain, stop stretching immediately— you are using too much intensity.
When should I add different types of penis stretches?
Incorporating advanced penis stretches into your workout plan is a great way to increase the intensity. Some advanced stretches can be incorporated into your routine right away, while others shouldn’t be added for several months. Refer to our Advanced Penis Enlargement Exercises section for more information on increasing the intensity.
Does it matter where I grip when penis stretching?
No, as long as you do not directly grab the head of the penis, anywhere will work. If your grip the head of the penis, you are putting yourself at risk. The glans penis is the most sensitive part of your body, so treat it well. Grabbing an inch below the glans is most popular because it gives the least amount of skin stretch.
PENIS STRETCHING TIPS
Following are a collection of penis stretching tips, to help you ensure you’re getting the most from every stretch.
- It does not matter if you stretch standing up or sitting down. The most important thing is that you are comfortable.
- For the first 3-6 months, only stretch when completely flaccid. Avoid stretching erect as it is intense and thus more risky in the beginning.
- Manual stretching and jelqing may cause red dots. These are normal. If you experience larger areas of discoloration or bruising, take a few days off to allow your penis to heal. This likely means you were not warmed up properly or stretched too strenuously.
- Stretching can be performed using your bare hands or an aide. For an aide you can use baby powder, rubber gloves, or a fabric of some sort, such as your old weightlifting shirt from high school.
- You can learn more about stretching, how to implement it properly, and find over 15 stretching exercises in the book on penis enlargement, Penis Exercises, by Rob Michaels.