Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tight foreskin

Hello Doctor,
    I'm a 20 year old guy. I have a really tight foreskin. I cannot slip it even when it's flaccid and when erect it's impossible to slip it. It hurts terribly. Should I opt for circumcision. What are it's cons? I'm a student, how much time would it take to heal. Thank you

to the Gym!

There are treatment options available for Phimosis without having to resort to getting a circumcision, please take a look at the link below.

Phimosis (aka Tight Foreskin): Treatment Options

I moved this thread to the Foreskin Restoration Forum to get better viewing traffic and more responses.

If you are interested in penis enlargement exercises for improved penile health and higher EQ as well as a bonus in size gains, don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it, then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90, start slow, and build up to the full routine over the period of a few weeks.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Not similar situation, but I had tight foreskin when I got erect. But after I started wearing my VLC-tugger it got a lot more flexible, and it is never tight anymore.
      Best of luck
      Starting stats:
      01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
      22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
      After a long break:
      01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
      16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
      Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Thank you so much MrB8. Yeah I'd love to increase the size of my penis as I'm 5 inches in length and 3 in girth. I really want something that could help me

Comment

Working...
        X