Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hercules VS Goliath

Hey guys

Im trying to decide on wether or not to get the Hercules or Goliath Bath-mate product

My penis is 7.8 inches bpel and 5 inches in girth

Here are the stats from the website

Bathmate Hercules Bathmate Goliath
    Weight 250g 330g
    Width: 24Ø min / 84Ø max 24Ø min / 115Ø max
    Length 11.65 inch 13.80 inch
    Maximum penis girth 1.88Ø inch 2.56Ø inch
    Maximum penis length:8.26 inch 10.24 inch
    Max. vacuum air:-0,17 bar -0,17 bar
    Max. vacuum water:-0,40 bar -0,40 bar

I emailed them and the said I should get the goliath because my girth would cause problems as Im 2.0 inch across so my dilemma is are they trying to sell me the more expensive product or will the hercules do as Im new to any kind of pumping device. Id love to know asap because Id like to order one today. Thanks for your time!
    For the sexiest sex advice and info on the webs check out www.thepassionatewife.com

Also check out these awesome Man Jeans www.thehotchild.com

Check the Photo Gallery for some comparison photos
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Tough call as the Hercules would be better for your circumference and can probably handle your length for awhile unless your PE rotuine is progressing really well. However, the 2" diameter might be an issue. Have you considered just doing something else until they release the mid-size version?

Comment

I ended up just getting the hercules. After seeing the photos and speaking to gettinthereok I think itll probably be the best route.. I cant wait to try it out.. does it really shoot water out every time?
        For the sexiest sex advice and info on the webs check out www.thepassionatewife.com

Comment

This is from a poster over at MOS - he provides actual dimensions for the Herc:

The actual internal dimensions of the BathMate Hercules are as follows: (Based on my measurements)

Circumference at the bottom of the tube: 7.25"
          Circumference at the top of the tube: 6.625"

Circumference of the seal (between the plastic tube and the rubber gaiter): 6.5"
          Circumference of the rubber: 6.75"

Also, note that under vacuum, the gaiter compresses and conforms to the penis. My normal erect girth is 5.75", and I got little indentation marks from the gaiter (but not from the seal) after wearing it for 5 minutes, which means that the rubber at the base compresses down below 6.5" as it conforms to your penis.

Finally, the length markings on the tube don't necessarily reflect your actual length in the tube.

The measurements start about halfway down the gaiter, meaning that unless you're compressing the bathmate really hard, your penis is longer than the markings indicate.

I found that for me, the difference ranged from 10-15mm depending on the amount of compression.

So, if you're seeing 165mm (as I was for my first session) the bone-pressed measurement could be as much as 180mm. This makes more sense, given that my normal BPEL is greater than 180mm.

Measuring the length of the inside of the tube, I came up with these numbers:

Length from the very bottom of the gaiter to the top of the inside of the tube: 10.25"
          Length from where they start measuring to the top: 8.5" (they stop measuring at around 8", but there's more room)

In conclusion:

The indentation marks from the rubber are somewhat inevitable if your base erect girth is 5.5"+.

You won't see indentation marks from the rubber/plastic seal until you expand beyond 6.5". You won't max out the length of the tube until about 9", 8.5" if you're really pushing the vacuum.

If your head girth is 6.75" and your length is 8"+, your head will max out the tube, girthwise. But then, if you're 8"+ with a head girth of 6.75", why the F are you doing PE?! [IMG]http://www.*************.com/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]

Anyway, if you exceed any of these measurements, you should probably upgrade to the Goliath.

For me, length isn't going to be a problem, I imagine. If I gain 1"+ in length from the BathMate, I'll be done with PE anyway. I can definitely see girth being an issue. My goal is 6"-6.25" MSEG, at which point my base girth will probably cause me to max out the rubber.
          Based on these dimensions alone and the fact that Hercules can fit inside the Goliath (photos in the gallery), the dimensions on their website are pretty skewed. So unless your cock is super long and your girth is approaching 8", the Hercules is the way to go.
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Definitely with you there and those measurements seem a whole lot more accurate then the ones they were showing I figured they wouldnt make a bathmate that couldnt handle 5 inch girth just didnt make sense. Im really glad I got the hercules.. Now Im just biting my finger nails until it comes in : l

Comment

Not sure the length estimates are right in my case. My BPEL is 7", and I pump up to a little under 185mm, which is 7.3". If My BPEL was 15mm longer than where I got with my Bathmate it would be nearly 7.9" BPEL. I know I get bigger in my Bathmate than I do normally, but I'm not sure the difference is that big.

Comment

I just bought the hercules and I'm just over 8.5 bpel... Please tell me my huge fat pad is actually going to come in handy here.. I do not want the goliath

07/25/2011
                BPEL 8.5"
                NPBEL 6.5"
                EG 5.49"
                Goal 09/27/2011
                BPEL 8.5"
                NBPEL 7"
                EG 5.6
                Current as of 09/27/2011
                BPEL 8.66" 22cm
                NBPEL 6.3" :(
                EG 5.65 =)
                New Goal 12/31/2011
                BPEL 8.66"
                NBPEL 7" let's try again
                EG 5.75"

Comment

Seems like I tend to pump closer to my BPEL, but I have a pretty small fat pad, so if you have a large one it might help a bit. 8.5" is a bit much for the Hercules though, I would advise you to contact customer service and change your order if you still can.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmidt View Post
                    Seems like I tend to pump closer to my BPEL, but I have a pretty small fat pad, so if you have a large one it might help a bit. 8.5" is a bit much for the Hercules though, I would advise you to contact customer service and change your order if you still can.
                    It's fine it's already been shipped... I'll try it out and if I'm too big I'll buy the goliath while I wait for the in between model to come out. Thanks for the reply

07/25/2011
                    BPEL 8.5"
                    NPBEL 6.5"
                    EG 5.49"
                    Goal 09/27/2011
                    BPEL 8.5"
                    NBPEL 7"
                    EG 5.6
                    Current as of 09/27/2011
                    BPEL 8.66" 22cm
                    EG 5.65 =)
                    New Goal 12/31/2011
                    BPEL 8.66"
                    NBPEL 7" let's try again
                    EG 5.75"

Comment

I think you should be fine I was worried about the same thing but for some reason I just dont pump to full EL in the thing.. It does engorge you really well though

Comment

I got it today and I surpassed the 200 mark by a little so I'm sure it'll be a little too small once I pump with higher tension... ha what a bitter sweet moment but it still felt great thanks for the info

07/25/2011
                        BPEL 8.5"
                        NPBEL 6.5"
                        EG 5.49"
                        Goal 09/27/2011
                        BPEL 8.5"
                        NBPEL 7"
                        EG 5.6
                        Current as of 09/27/2011
                        BPEL 8.66" 22cm
                        EG 5.65 =)
                        New Goal 12/31/2011
                        BPEL 8.66"
                        NBPEL 7" let's try again
                        EG 5.75"

Comment

Lol bitter sweet indeed! A bit on the sweeter side of you ask me.. Congrats to you!

Comment

The Goliath is huge--I can stick my entire package in it, and I ain't small by any means. The Hercules will work just fine, believe me.

Comment

im seven and a half inches long not pressed to the bone im just under six inches around at mid shaft i want to be 8 long or 8 and a half and another half inch around would bathmate help me and give me permenant results also when im erect im not fully solid can it help with permenant results and should a buy hercules or goliath
                              Its good to dream :D

Comment

Working...
                              X