Stretch marks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretch marks!

Anyone else got this, ive started getting stretch marks about 1/3 up my flaccid penis from the base, quite clear and easy to see, is this a good sign that my excersises are going well and my penis is continuing to grow or a bad sign ive over-exerted during my routines? It's not a big concern for me and they are only slightly noticable once im erect.

on a side note, really want to cum right now but just done a 2-4 hour edge session, had a few close shaves managed to squeeze my pelvic muscle though and hold it back, proud of myself, hopefully can last all the way to christmas day before i cum! :P shall be hard though since ive been wanking well in excess of 3 times per day quite often last 2 weeks.

3 times a day! Holy Shit!

Been looking into tantra recently and the separation of male orgasm from the act of ejaculation, sounds like a perfect edging session to me.
    Restart: May 2010 - BPEL: 6.8/EG: 5.2
    ST Goal: BPEL: 7.5/EG: 5.5
    Progress: Nov 2010 - (BPEL: 7.0/EG: 5.2)
    My Progress

Comment

Bio-oil is designed to help with stretch marks, so you could try it.

I use a cheaper/generic version of Bio-oil. It does the same thing.
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Stretch marks on your dick is weird didn't know you could get them there . Stretch marks happen when the skin expands in a short period of time, so i guess this is a good thing, but i'm no expert. Coco butter is good for your stretch marks tho.
        "When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.”

Comment

Man I was about to post this the other day. I thought I was developing stretch marks on my glands of all places...I guess its possible my size has been really taking off as of late.
          June 2010 Beginning bpel 5.75 mseg 4.75
          Current bpel 7 3/8 mseg 5.5 I don't even know if I want to gain anymore.
          New Short Term Goal 7.5x5.5
          Long Term 8x6
          :cool:

Comment

I have been using vaseline with shea butter ever since I started PEing, it might help for the stretch marks while it is also great for jelquing.
            The power of the mind is our strongest tool.

Comment

Il need to take some pics and show what i mean, they defo appear to be stretch marks to me though! as for the wanking, i recently broke up with my girlfriend, a lot of steam to vent i guess! want to hold on for a week though + edging and get one of those big massive cumshots again! been wanking so much not came much lol

Comment

Yes, some people get stretch marks. They can be temporary, but some can be permanent as well.

Comment

I have pretty obvious stretch marks as well. They are most obvious in the flaccid state, and very obvious when I strap into the extender. I see them as a good sign. It also shows my growth fairly well.

Comment

any pics brian?
                    Id like to see what they look like

Comment

Same here dude, I got stretch marks on the top of my shaft.
                      +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
                      +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

For those who have stretch marks, do you use water-based lubricants or jelq in the shower or dry jelq?
                        At least for pregnant women, one way to prevent stretch marks is to moisturize the skin as much and as often as possible. Using and oil-based lubricant or vaseline should help preventing them through their moisturizing properties. I would like to have your feedback about this theory...
                        Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I have them too. Not a big deal to me. I care more about gains than worrying about stretch marks.

Comment

Is it ok/good to jelq with olive oil?
                            July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                            bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                            meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
                              For those who have stretch marks, do you use water-based lubricants or jelq in the shower or dry jelq?
                              At least for pregnant women, one way to prevent stretch marks is to moisturize the skin as much and as often as possible. Using and oil-based lubricant or vaseline should help preventing them through their moisturizing properties. I would like to have your feedback about this theory...
                              I used to jelq with body soap in the shower. I recently switched to baby oil. I'll see if this helps with the stretch marks. Thanks for your 2 cents.
                              +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
                              +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

Working...
                              X