I'm upgrading to Large Condoms ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm upgrading to Large Condoms ...

Today I bought Magnum Large Condom, and tried it, and it was exactly as if it was designed and produced for my penis. Regular ones felt a little tight lately, even when stretched they didn't cover the last inch of it, so I though, lets try if one size up will feel better. And it did.

I measured the condom and it is 7in long. I didn't measure the regular ones, but I would assume the are 6in. The XL is 30% bigger than the regular one, so it should be around 8in.

Now a little bit about myself. I tried PE several times, but it wasn't consistent at all. Just few sessions here and there. This April I decided to stick to it. My routines were not too intense. I didn't warm up (for lack of time and privacy), it was mostly dry jelqs (2-3 sessions, 50 jelqs each) and pulls, and lately some hanging (4lb). I wasn't consistent, but I still got some results:

Apr.1.2010 bpel:6.5 bpsfl:6:75 fg:4.5 eg:4.75+ nbpel 5:3/4 LOT:8
    May.1.2010 bpel:6:5/8, bpfsl:7 fg:4.5 eg:5- nbpel 5:3/4 LOT:8
    June 1. 2010 bpel: 6:3/4 bpfsl:7 fg:4.5 eg:5+ nbpel 5:7/8 LOT:8
    July 1. 2010 bpel: 6:3/4+ bpfsl:7:1/8 fg:4.5 eg:5:1/8 nbpel 5:7/8+ LOT:8
    Aug 1. 2010 bpel: 6:7/8 bpfsl:7:1/4 fg:4.5 eg:5:1/8+ nbpel 6.00 LOT:8

So I gained about 3/8 in both lenth and girth.

I was prompted to start PE again when my wife told me a joke:

A woman enters a pharmacy and she asks: Do you have large condoms. Yes, replied the clerk, - They are right here. Do you need some? No - replied the woman, but would you mind if I sit here for a while to see who buys them?

So I decided to upgrade to large condoms. And I did. My first goal is accomplished.

Cool! The next time you go into a pharmacy to buy them, ask the clerk IN A LOUD VOICE, ( as you're perusing the condom display), "DO YOU HAVE THE MAGNUM XXX'S? YOU KNOW, THE SUPER LARGE ONES?"

Comment

Welcome Alex.

Congratulations on your gains so far.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Hmmmm interesting that you say this. Regular condoms are 8 inches in length from what I know (Trojan). Mags (Golds; as I like to call them) are the same length, only a bit wider.

Bo0st
        09/15/2009 : BPEL 7.25 EL 7.00 EG 5.50
        10/22/2009 : BPEL 7.50 EL 7.25 EG 5.50
        02/09/2010 : BPEL 8.25 EL 7.50 EG 5.50
        03/30/2010 : BPEL 8.60 EL 7.60 EG 5.50
        08/04/2010 : BPEL 8.60 EL 7.60 EG 5.60

Goal : BPEL 9.00 EL 8.00EG 6.00 :biggrin1:

Comment

Originally posted by Bo0st View Post
          Hmmmm interesting that you say this. Regular condoms are 8 inches in length from what I know (Trojan). Mags (Golds; as I like to call them) are the same length, only a bit wider.

Bo0st
          No. That's what I thought too, but Magnum Large ones are 7in long. Just measured it. I don't know about the regular ones.

Comment

durex xxl's are so much better, give em a shot, i hate the way trojan smells =)
            STARTED 8/7/10
            BPFL - 4.25
            BPFSL - 7.0125
            BPEL - 6.875 - 7 x 5.5

CURRENT AS OF 10/11/10
            BPFL - 5.25
            BPFSL - 7.875
            BPEL - 7.0125 x 6.0

GOAL
            8.5 x 6.5

Comment

I hate the way they make a vagina smell....

BUT I always feel awkward buying those. Especially when it's all I need. I actually gotta go get some now... self checkout line is so helpful.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Why do you feel awkard, NP97? Shit, I'm PROUD of that! hahaha Sex is part of life, so is protection these days.
                To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Some folks just do feel funny buying them. I remember the first time I bought them I hung out in the drugstore ( not the stores we have today-they were just little stores) and waited until no one was in there before walking slowly up the counter. If the door opened I went right back to looking at the greeting cards( all they had in drug stores then was drugs and greeting cards). When I was sure no one was coming in (in case one of my neighbors walked in and would tell my mom) I looked at the pharmacist and said" I'd like a pack of Trojans please ( that's what we called them -trojans not condoms) He said with a smile (I do remember the smile) what size? I proudly said "Regular". Who the hell at age 14 knew they came in sizes!
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Which is worse

On the embarrassment scale, which scores the highest.

1. Buying condoms.

2. Being forced to by Tampax or other feminine hygiene products for your wife/girl friend
                    Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
                    2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
                    2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
                    2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
                    Goal 7"

Comment

Originally posted by frb3 View Post
                      On the embarrassment scale, which scores the highest.

1. Buying condoms.

2. Being forced to by Tampax or other feminine hygiene products for your wife/girl friend
                      Number 1. I'll buy a huge box of tampons or pads like I'm buying beer - it doesn't bother me at all. My gf is the one that has a problem with me getting them for her.

I use to have a phobia about buying condoms and I never bought them by itself; I always had to purchase something else with it. It wasn't until I started having sex with my current gf that the phobia went away. I have no idea how it left or why it did - maybe it was the fact that I'm damn-near 40 years old - I'm really too old to care what the little teeny-bopper behind the register thinks anymore! LOL!

We don't use them anymore (unless she's in the anal mood - she's not into the whole ass-to-mouth or ass-to-vagina thing - which is cool). The last time I bought some was about 2 months ago at a Walmart. The lady behind the register (she was probably in her mid-to-late fifties and fairly attractive) stared at the box as if she was reading it (I bought magnums), then looked at me and gave me the slickest smile/grin. I just grinned and smiled back. I have no idea why but the scene was quite funny.
                      GTO
                      Retired Moderator
                      PEGym Editor
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by GTO; 08-27-2010, 05:31 PM.
                      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

First time I bought 'em there was a dude in my checkout line. I didn't know what else to get so I bought an energy drink, pack of gum, and cigarettes. He smiled when he looked at the box. Creeped me out.
                        I had my girlfriend buy them for me actually... She came back with the wrong size...
                        "It said more pleasure!"
                        "That won't fit..."
                        "Try it on! It's all ribby..."
                        "Fine..."
                        Couldn't hardly get it on my dick... only went halfway down. She was pretty pissed she wasted all that money. I told her to pass them out to all her friends. I was laughing pretty hard.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I never bought condoms but i put on 3-4 all diffrent brands they were all too tight .. I'm 18 i havent used condoms in sex yet maybe i should start since most of my intercourse experience is one night stands but ... I dont get down with girls thats been around the world .. and thanks to edging which i started doing before i even knew about pe i can go 1-2 hours without ejaculating .. first time i had sex i ejaculated around 30 minutes and without it going sfot went another hour but .. back to the condom topic .. I havent measured yet so i dont kno what would fit me.. Where do you check for the size's on the boxes ?

Comment

Condoms definitely.
                            August 2011
                            BPEL: 6.125
                            MEG: 4.7

Short-Term Goal
                            BPEL: 6.50"
                            MEG: 5.00"

Comment

Originally posted by bozkurt View Post
                              I never bought condoms but i put on 3-4 all diffrent brands they were all too tight .. I'm 18 i havent used condoms in sex yet maybe i should start since most of my intercourse experience is one night stands but ... I dont get down with girls thats been around the world .. and thanks to edging which i started doing before i even knew about pe i can go 1-2 hours without ejaculating .. first time i had sex i ejaculated around 30 minutes and without it going sfot went another hour but .. back to the condom topic .. I havent measured yet so i dont kno what would fit me.. Where do you check for the size's on the boxes ?
                              go with condoms ur 18 so you arent worried yet, but trust me you dont want to wake up one day to find big red pimple shit all over ur dick. just buy a 3pack of the regular variety then if too small go magnum

Comment

Working...
                              X