Clear All

• newbie's questions

hi guys, i'm <underaged, post content removed>

Admin
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 12-18-2018, 05:50 PM.

Welcome to the forum!

1) Your routine looks good to start off with. The only thing I suggest is that you do all of your kegels separately. You will also need to start increasing the volume of the stretching and jelqing over time.

2) Using warm water to warm up will work fine but you need to do about 5 minutes or more of warming up.

3) Do not stretch erect.

4) as I mentioned above, do your kegels separately.

5)Use a lube.

Go to the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. Don't hesitate to ask questions if there is anything you don't understand.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Alex !

Welcome to the Gym

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Underaged.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
        X