Not giving a shit about my small size anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not giving a shit about my small size anymore

I could care less anymore. Im not gonna even fuking bother with jelqing. I lost all motivation tonight

Im like 4.95 inches small, and just dont care anymore lol i have gotten laid before and had a gf and now im not getting any attention from women

Just think im gonna go through all that hassel to gain 1 inch for what? I dont even have a wife or gf

Im not even sexually active anymore

So its useless boys. Probably a last thread here unless i buy an extender

If i get a gf or wife then id consider buying an extender as my last go at pe

But other than that just gonna accept hand i was delt with in life

Mate - don't give up

To be honest, I wish I wasn't in a relationship at times so I could focus on PE more and then wow my partner.

But being in or out of a relationship should have no bearing upon whether you want a bigger willy.

5 inches isn't small by the way - so if you are happy with it then I am sure women will be too.

Good luck geezer.

Comment

Just do the exercises and gain over time then when you get a girl.. boom you dont gotta rush getting gains which wont happens fast, might as well stick it out and call your self under construction.

Comment

Perhaps reflect on what your true motivations were when you began. Like many things, if you’re extrinsically motivated and your ambitions are dependent on others or changing circumstances, like relationship status, it will be difficult to keep motivated. Try to identify what your intrinsic motivations are instead, focus on those, and you’ll have consistent and reliable motivation.
        Last edited by PEVET; 08-16-2019, 01:10 AM.
        Start 2009: 6" BPEL, 4.75" MSEG
        July 2019: 8.00" BPEL, 6.5 MSEG

Comment

Dude you made a huge thread about how you hate it and how "people stare at your member in public." Now you're quiting? On one hand you're calling yourself a loser for living at home in your 30s now you're saying quiting because you don't have a gf now?

Man leave this site if you're this sensitive and get some professional help. I mean it. I could see if you spent years and a few hundred bucks and still no gains. I could see if you had a bad experience where some chick laughed at it. No you don't want to jelq. What the hell did you think? You thought growing your member was easy? You think lifting weights for years and eating healthy is easy? Either stfu and do manual stretches or just stfu.

Comment

Some just crave a lot of attention badly. Wish you the best bro.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

PE isn't for everybody. It takes commitment, patience and determination. Those who possess those traits have had great successes. We see posts from them everyday.
              Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
              05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
              Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

You need to learn to love yourself first, instead of hoping to seek approval from others for mere physical attributes.

From Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read! :

If you're suffering from serious depression or anxiety, it would be in your best interests to take care of this issue first! Male enhancement exercises are NOT a substitute for good mental hygiene. Beginning any male enhancement training under a severely stressed mindset often adds to the problem. Problems obtaining good EQ (Erection Quality- a combined measure of stamina and hardness), a desire to rush things, and desperation are a poor starting point!
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

The choice is yours. If your intentions for PE were just to get a quick inch here, it doesn't work like that. The people who have gained has been dedicated. Some have spent years getting to their goals. It's not always an easy process.
                  Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Hey #12, hang in there. If one routine doesn’t work for you , try something else. I would definitely switch to the extender. It did take 3 months to measure any results but after a year 1.5 inches. Phallosan Forte. I knew you’d ask.
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

It's great that you've gotten over what's in your pants. Now it's on you to continue PE or actually stop for good. I won't be a person to beg you to stay. It's your choice at the end of the day.

Comment

I think you actually might be right to some degree.

I think you need to re-evaluate your priorities. It looks like it turns out that PE isn't at the top of the list. And so it shouldn't be.

That doesn't mean you should stop PE, but you should stop pinning your hopes on it.

Personally I feel marginally better mentally having gained some size.

You seem to have other things you need to gain on and prioritize. Like, what's stopping you strive for independence, having your own place, your peace of mind, social relations and so on and so forth.. No 12" unit will change your perspective in these areas.

While it's a different circumstance, I was reading an interview with Nikki six about drug addiction. He said it was when he learned to take life and deal with it on its own terms that he recovered.

I find that a strong statement as someone who has had issues with depression myself. I used things and blamed things for my feelings while bucking against the curve balls life threw at me. I'm still learning to accept the things that happen and the things that are out of my control, but it does help me to keep that simple statement in mind. Learn to accept and deal with life on its own terms.
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                        EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                        EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Newuser12,

It might be a good idea for you to focus on Stamina Only to maximize your EQ and so you can use emotional visualization exercises to develop better sexual confidence.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Dont think extender give you 0.1 inch I did extending my dick for 1000h 8/11 hours 6 days a week. didnt even gained. waste of my life like walking like a robot all day long
                            START : 2/7/2018 BPEL : 6.5" - BaseEG : 5.71" - MSEG : 5.1"
                            07/18 BPEL - 7,1, EGM - 5.12
                            07/19 BPEL - 7,2 EGM - 5.3
                            12/19 BPEL - 8,0 EGM - 5.3
                            07/20 BPEL - 8,0 EGM – 5.3
                            02/21 BPEL - 8.26 EGM – 5.3
                            04/21 BPEL - 8.38 EGM – 5.3

Comment

Originally posted by cloudstrife1 View Post
                              Dont think extender give you 0.1 inch I did extending my dick for 1000h 8/11 hours 6 days a week. didnt even gained. waste of my life like walking like a robot all day long
                              Thanks for your honesty

Are you trying other excersises?

Comment

Working...
                              X