Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good or bad is my flaccid size?

Hey guys,

I'm a grower to be honest, I grow quite a lot from flaccid to erect. I'm fine with my erect length, I just want bigger flaccid size.

My flaccid size at the moment is: 4.7 inches long non bone pressed and like 4 inches girth midshaft.

I want to start this journey and I just want to know if my flaccid length and girth is somewhat average or?

Btw my erection angle is pretty high, it sometimes hurts to push my erect penis down. What does it mean?

Yeah so your over average size flaccid .
    It seems 95% of males want to think they are growers you may as well join them .

Comment

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
        what haha

Comment

free popcorn, in the lobby.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Peg, why do you think 95% want to think they are growers?

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Yeah so your over average size flaccid .
            It seems 95% of males want to think they are growers you may as well join them .

Comment

Originally posted by Azmike View Post
              Peg, why do you think 95% want to think they are growers?
              Well pretty much all guys grow to one extent or another, so I had originally thought only guys that grow an unusual amount would call themselves growers, so maybe 10% . The rest would be average and the 10% who grew the least would be showers. Hell no ! I have been onsite for quite awhile and it is rare for a guy to not say he is a grower . What is funny about this, is pe makes you show more, so many of them are well over average flacid size and proportionally at least grow less than average.

Comment

I'm a grower.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Me to Jay I can grow fro 6" flacid to 8" erect that is 2" growth which is a fairly average amount .

It is not uncommon for guys to double in size . So average flacid is around 3" or 3.5" but say a guy is 2.5 nothing unusual growing to 5" a 3" guy growing to 6" fairly common . So the standard guy grows 2" or 2.5" from say 3.5 to 5.5". If that guy does pe and gains an inch he is say 4.5 " flacid and 6.5 " erect and still wants to call himself a grower that is fine by me .

Like I said can't beat them going to join them, I am a grower too .

Comment

I wouldn't worry about flaccid size. There's not much you can do to control it. Besides the ladies love feeling it grow in their mouth or pussy...
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I’m a shower. Peg, I think you are too😊

Me to Jay I can grow fro 6" flacid to 8" erect that is 2" growth which is a fairly average amount .

It is not uncommon for guys to double in size . So average flacid is around 3" or 3.5" but say a guy is 2.5 nothing unusual growing to 5" a 3" guy growing to 6" fairly common . So the standard guy grows 2" or 2.5" from say 3.5 to 5.5". If that guy does pe and gains an inch he is say 4.5 " flacid and 6.5 " erect and still wants to call himself a grower that is fine by me .

Comment

Originally posted by Azmike View Post
                        I’m a shower. Peg, I think you are too
                        I have long thought so but hey I don't want to be left out it is lonely calling yourself a shower.

Comment

cheer up you are same wit me ㅜㅜ

Comment

Not quite sure what determines one a "shower" anyway. I'm sure all our dicks grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                              I wouldn't worry about flaccid size. There's not much you can do to control it. Besides the ladies love feeling it grow in their mouth or pussy...
                              Where are these ladies?

Comment

Working...
                              X