Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• days off

whatsup guys just started doing the routine again, quick question though

on your days off do you still do a little tugging/squeezing/jelqing from time to time or do u completely stay away

because even on my off days after i warm it with a rag i just like to give it 5 slow jelqs, just wanted to know

I do a bit. 10 stretches each way, 10 jelqs in the shower on my days off. Plus piss pulls, fowfers, and LAS's.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I need a referance to your acroynms lol
      Siggy 101-
      It's just like working out, change up your exercises every other week to shock your 'muscle'.

Comment

I was just coming in here to post a thread with this exact question! It's my first day off of week four and I was wondering what low intensity exercises you guys do on a day off.

Emcee -- there's a pretty comprehensive guide to abbreviations and acronyms written by JP here that I occasionally have to go back and check.

Comment

Hey man,
          I do very few LIGHT exercises, since days off are supposed to really be days OFF.
          Whenever I go pee (or whenever else it is convenient) I do a few (10-25) JAI stretches. I also do bed fowfers every night before I go to bed for about twenty minutes.

I've noticed a better, constant flaccid size on off days since I started doing JAIs on off days.
          06/10/10 (Start) -> 6.2" BPEL, ~4.9" EG

Short-term Goal
          7.0" BPEL
          5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
          8.0" BPEL
          6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

Comment

I'm no expert but i do nothing and believe nothing should be done. You should rest.. I'm not sure how the penis is compared to muscle but if your chest was really sore from a workout the day before would you do push-ups... I wouldn't because its not logical, you grow when you rest not when your exercising atleast thats how it with bodybuilding

Please correct me if im wrong.
            LOLface
            Last edited by LOLface; 07-16-2010, 12:44 AM.

Comment

LOLface, you use your chest during the day. Penis, not so much- a couple erections here and there t most. Your muscles never really rest, you're always using them. I don't know any body builders that lay still in bed on their off days, or wheel around in a wheel chair on days they're not using their legs. A few stretches shouldn't hurt anything, from my viewpoint. Maybe just starting out it would be better to leave it alone on off days, or just do a couple stretches, say 3 reps instead of ten.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLface View Post
                I'm no expert but i do nothing and believe nothing should be done. You should rest.. I'm not , you grow when you rest not when your exercising atleast thats how it with bodybuilding
                i agree with this

Comment

Actually, I read on one of the articles here that your cock is about 50% smooth muscle. So there's your bodybuilding/PE liaison

Short-term Goal
                  7.0" BPEL
                  5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
                  8.0" BPEL
                  6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

Comment

I leave mine pretty much alone on my rest days except to make sure it stays warm.
                    However, if I start to turtle, I will but some heat on and do a few gentle JAIs.
                    Pirate Diplomacy:
                    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Is warmth really a big deal? Will it have negative effects on my gains or PIs if I don't keep it warm at all times? I'm in the pool quite a bit so I'm just curious.

Short-term Goal
                      7.0" BPEL
                      5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
                      8.0" BPEL
                      6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Average View Post
                        Is warmth really a big deal? Will it have negative effects on my gains or PIs if I don't keep it warm at all times? I'm in the pool quite a bit so I'm just curious.
                        I am in the pool a lot too. I think that turtling is not helpful so I try to keep that to a minimum. Plus warmth encourages blood flow to I try to keep that up.
                        However, I wouldn't let that keep me out of the water on a warm day.
                        Pirate Diplomacy:
                        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
                        X