No announcement yet.

Is it ok to edge more than once a day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ok to edge more than once a day?

hey is it ok for me to edge more then once a day?

Edge is jerking without masturbation, so it is ok to edge more then once a day.

The way you will always know is it ok for you to do something of this nature is by observing your PIs (Physiological Indicators Are Your Best Friend | Articles) and also any changes in form of pains, cramps, soreness and anything that by common sense seems wrong.
    premE FAQ

Comment

Minuteman is right. You can edge several times a day if you want but if you combine it to a proper PE routine, you can easily overtrain your penis and this won't be productive at all. Moreover, to be efficient on stamina, a ggod edging session should last at least 20 min so watch carefully your PIs, use a light grip and back off whenever you feel that things start to go wrong.
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Also i read this somewhere, if edging longer then approx 20 mins you should let it go limp (or at least get it to 5-6EQ) for a minute or so and then continue, and do that on every 20 mins or so.
        premE FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
          Also i read this somewhere, if edging longer then approx 20 mins you should let it go limp (or at least get it to 5-6EQ) for a minute or so and then continue, and do that on every 20 mins or so.
          This is interesting, I never heard of it before. Do you remember what was the rationale behind all this?
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Two points as i recall.

First point is that the blood goes stale for a longer period of time, and since your EQ moves from 8-10 in any direction there is an amount of blood that doesn't go out for the duration of the session.

Second point is nutrition, as blood pases trough body it gets "food" that organs use for different things, by changing the blood you can bring more nutrition to your penis witch is always good. At least that is what a read somewhere and it sounds logical.
            premE FAQ

Comment

I'll be damned. Just when I thout I've read and studied it all I learn something new! Thanks 'MM'
              NoseyBailey:rolleyes:

Comment

Interesting thoughts... I will try it!
                :D Life is not a dress rehearsal, it is the final play.

Comment

You can never know enough
                  premE FAQ

Comment

As Nornal guy said ,if you combine edging with pe and kegals, you have to watch total load.

Comment

I read everywhere about edging what does it realy mean? And for what is it good for?
                      Started 07-november-2010

Measurement (NBP)
                      Lenght: 6.4''
                      Girth: 4.8''

Next measure date: 07-februari-2011

Comment

Originally posted by Keko View Post
                        I read everywhere about edging what does it realy mean? And for what is it good for?
                        You should really consider reading in the forum, at least the articles section... https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...09-edging.html

Comment

There are many forms of edging they develop stamina and aid in size development.
                          It is basically a name for specific forms of masturbation type exercise, some end in orgasm(even multi orgasm) and some do not.
                          Many threads to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
                            Two points as i recall.

First point is that the blood goes stale for a longer period of time, and since your EQ moves from 8-10 in any direction there is an amount of blood that doesn't go out for the duration of the session.
                            Sorry if I appear to be sounding pedantic but I want to understand this theory correctly.. Do you mean that the blood goes stale over a longer period of time, ie if it stays in the penis for a longer duration then it will become stale? What do you mean when you say the 'EQ moves from 8-10 in any direction'?

So, if I understand this correctly, we need to 'flush' our penis out of old blood by allowing it to go limp-ish (EQ 5-6) at around the 20 minute mark, then 'bring back to the boil' so as to speak..?
                            Start: 26/06/10
                            BPEL = 6.5"
                            MEG = 5.75"
                            Current (24/10/10)
                            BPEL = 6.75"
                            MEG = 6"
                            Short term goal 8 x 6 :D
                            Ultimate goal 9 x 7 :eek:

Comment

This theory is new to me.

Comment

Working...