How does my routine look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does my routine look?

Hey! Just wanted some input on how my routine is looking...Ive been doing PE for 3 months just a basic 10min warmup 10min wet jelqing. Ive just read TGC theory and found out I have a smooth musle limit so I came up with this routine. Since Im needing to do more girth excersies Ive added:

10-15min rice sock warmup
    20 reps horse squeezes (15 sec per rep)
    3 reps Uli (60sec hold)
    5min wet jelqing
    flaccid bends 2 sets each direction (20 sec hold)
    warm down

Is this too much? Am I not doing enough length excersies (I want to gain both girth and length)...Any and all input would be appreciated!

Take it easy if you don't want to be injured... The common rule is to add one or two exercises at a time, not more (generally one for length and one for girth). What I'd advise you is to choose between the horse squeezes and the Ulis. 20 reps horse squeeze sounds a lot for me and 60 sec hold Uli sounds also quite long. For the Ulis, I wouldn't do it more than 30s or 45s max; 3 reps sounds good. For the flaccid bends, I'd start with only 1 set in each directions. And last thing, I wouldn't reduce the jelqing time and would tend to increase it to 15 min.
    Here are my thoughts. Remember to watch carefully your PIs as these are advanced exercises and take enough rest days (with a good girth routine, I wouldn't do more than 1 or 2 days on, 1 day off!).
    Good luck
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
      Take it easy if you don't want to be injured... The common rule is to add one or two exercises at a time, not more (generally one for length and one for girth). What I'd advise you is to choose between the horse squeezes and the Ulis. 20 reps horse squeeze sounds a lot for me and 60 sec hold Uli sounds also quite long. For the Ulis, I wouldn't do it more than 30s or 45s max; 3 reps sounds good. For the flaccid bends, I'd start with only 1 set in each directions. And last thing, I wouldn't reduce the jelqing time and would tend to increase it to 15 min.
      Here are my thoughts. Remember to watch carefully your PIs as these are advanced exercises and take enough rest days (with a good girth routine, I wouldn't do more than 1 or 2 days on, 1 day off!).
      Good luck
      Thank you...The reason I decided to change my routine was because of reading this https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

I figured my "limit" was the smooth muscle therefore I should change my routine into a more girth orientented routine. The routine is not set in stone...I shouldve made my originalpost with more info, my last routine included flaccid bends (not sure why I didnt add) I did 1 set in each direction (with no discomfort) for 20 sec holds.

In your opinion (or any others) which routine is "better"

10-15 (start at 10 and move up) reps horse squeezes (15 sec per rep)
      3 reps Uli (30 sec hold)
      5min wet jelqing
      warm down

Lessen the intensity a bit but still variety^^

or

20 reps horse squeezes (15 sec per rep)
      OR
      3 reps Uli (60sec hold)
      along with
      5min wet jelqing
      warm down

Comment

The first program seems fitting, just be mindful of your PI's.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          The first program seems fitting, just be mindful of your PI's.
          thank you...I have another question..my bpfsl is about 7" while my bpel is 6" and my EQ (though getting better) is not great. According to the TGC(?) theory it seems that my "limit" is with the smooth muscle so I based my routine on mainly girth excersies. My question, is this a good wa of going about my PE? Will still routine benefit me more than standard beginner routines? Also why does it seem Im the only one with an extra inch in the FL?

thank you verry much.

Comment

Originally posted by aware? View Post
            thank you...I have another question..my bpfsl is about 7" while my bpel is 6" and my EQ (though getting better) is not great. According to the TGC(?) theory it seems that my "limit" is with the smooth muscle so I based my routine on mainly girth excersies. My question, is this a good wa of going about my PE? Will still routine benefit me more than standard beginner routines? Also why does it seem Im the only one with an extra inch in the FL?

thank you verry much.
            bump on this please^^

Comment

Yarrr, matie,
              I wouldn't spend too much time frettin' about TGC Theory on this leg of your voyage. I be not the one to answer your questions on that score but to give ye a bit more worldly advice: for now, stick with the standard routines. Ye be on the steep part of the learning curve and so is your penis. Keep asking your questions. Maybe ask them on a TGC Theory thread. But don't change your routine based on that just yet. Learn also what exercises you like and respond well to. Start a log thread on the Progress Forum and keep track.
              YAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
              -Pirate
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Lots of edging and ballooning is a great way to grow that smooth muscle tissue. Do 10 minute sets where you let your dick get soft again before continuing with your edging.
                My Scientific Theory on PE
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                8/10 7.1-6.9
                7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                10/16 7.8-7.3
                4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
                3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment