Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safely jelqing safely stretching

Now this is how you jelq safely.

You use a soft grip. So if your worried about it not being intense enough you slow down the jelq stroke. You replace intensity by taking out the momentum. The slower you jelq the less momentum there is. by decreasing momentum you increase intesity. Try it.

By using a soft grip and slowing the jelq down you create a safty factor. I have been doing PE for over 5 years and have never had an injury. Injuries slow down or nullify the growth process.

About stretching, stretch slow and don't go beyond your penis ability(limit) to stretch. You increase the stretching capacity with thourough warm ups that exceed ten minutes. A good exercise to increase stretching capacity is bed fowfers.

If you feel you need a short break during the session for a while to catch a break or give your shoulders a rest apply the rice sock again. Periodic warm ups are great. Also shower PE is great as well as hot tub PE.

If you feel pain stop PE. PE should feel good and should never be a job. If you want to bust a nutt at the end of a session you know you have done a good workout.

PE safely!
    kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 12-15-2010, 12:47 AM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

I'm with you on this, KP. "No pain, no gain" does not apply to p.e., in my experience.

Comment

Hmm, I still feel as if I'm learning the correct way to jelq, and the grip seems to be the difficult part to grasp. Could you give any clarification beyond soft? Should you actually squeeze what feels like the inner area of the penis, or should it be gentle enough that only the blood in the outer area is being moved? I felt as if I had perfected it, but then got a sharp pain underneath the base of my glans and I'm now resting with kegels this week :/

Comment

Some say that your grip should be light enough to avoid breaking an egg.
        Very good post kp. Safety is indeed everything in PE!
        Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Because of hormonal issues my erection is normally pretty weak, though it fluctuates a bit maybe 15%-50%. When it is particularly weak I try to compensate for lack of erection by using a tighter grip, should I still try to use a light grip at low erection levels?

I made a rice sock this weekend and it is so much better than a flannel. I keep overcooking it and it starts to burn, ouch - but by the time I want to do a quick mid-session warm up it doesn't seem warm enough; I have to keep running downstairs to pop it in the microwave
          Starting stats Nov 16 2010: BPEL 7" x MSEG ~4.9"

"I warned you about stairs bro!!!! I told you dog!" - Hella Jeff

Comment

kingpole you are a demigod of PE. Pain = No Gain, (I stole that from "The Book").
            ​The enemy of good is not bad
            The enemy of good is better

Comment

This should be a sticky thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Limp Lenny View Post
                Because of hormonal issues my erection is normally pretty weak, though it fluctuates a bit maybe 15%-50%. When it is particularly weak I try to compensate for lack of erection by using a tighter grip, should I still try to use a light grip at low erection levels?

I made a rice sock this weekend and it is so much better than a flannel. I keep overcooking it and it starts to burn, ouch - but by the time I want to do a quick mid-session warm up it doesn't seem warm enough; I have to keep running downstairs to pop it in the microwave
                Always use a light grip even doing flaccid jelqs. Heat the rice sock on medium for 1-2 minutes. Medium heat sinks it in deeper into the rice sock so it last longer wrapped around your penis. If you can't wrap it around your penis the rice sock is over stuffed with rice.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by UnitaElevation View Post
                  kingpole you are a demigod of PE. Pain = No Gain, (I stole that from "The Book").
                  Could be but i would have to check my records. Somebody else may be the Demigod of PE.

Comment

What do you mean by saying jelq down? To jelq down (6:00) or straight out?
                    8.5" BPEL (8" NBPEL) x 6" MSEG

Comment

Cyser, he says 'slow the jelq down', he just means make the jelq slower. He's not referring to any direction.
                      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

kingpole is this a good guide to go by.when i jelk i go slow and just tight enough to enlarge the glad with each stroke.
                        Start Dec '10 (FL 3"x FG 3.25"), SFL 4.25" (BPEL 4.5"x EG 4.5") NBPEL 4"

Current (FL 3"x FG 3.25"), SFL 4.25" (BPEL 4.75"x EG 4.5"), NBPEL 4.25"

Goal: NPPEL 6.5" x EG 5"

Comment

Thanks Kingpole , very helpful.

I wondered about the time per jelg , I try for 4-5 second strokes myself .

It's hard to judge grip pressure for me b/c I often start of close to flaccid , so even a light grip presses in about 1/3 of my circumference. So much easier to judge when there's some erection.

Cheers men.

Comment

BUMP, and I still think this should be a sticky thread.

Comment

Originally posted by UnitaElevation View Post
                              BUMP, and I still think this should be a sticky thread.
                              Yeah someone will come around and get something sticky on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X