question on jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question on jelqing

i've been using JP's 90 day routine and i'm wondering if i'm doing the jelq's right. i know most say to jelq qith 20-30% erection but i have always started with a full erection and do about 50 jelqs. my full erection starts to go away between reps 9 and 11 so by the time i get to rep 50 i'm at 30-40% erect. after the 50 reps i get a full erection again and continue with another 50 reps and during each jelq the head of my penis is always really hard so i'm assuming i'm doing the jelq correctly.

so i'm asking if starting the jelq with a full erection will keep me from reaching maximum gains that i could be achieving?

Jelqing at full erection will only provide injury, especially as you are a beginner, so step out! And the recommended level of erection is 40-50% so I suggest that you stick to it. I fyour erection level decreases too much, do some kegels or BTB jelqs but avoid full erection jelqs, for your own safety...
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

will do! thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X