Wazza's Beginner Warmup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wazza's Beginner Warmup

This will most likely be my biggest contribution to the PE community. These past few weeks I have felt like I have found the missing link between gaining and injury. The answer is simple: penis enhancement requires more than just your penis! Having your lower body muscles relaxed and properly stretched is the difference between sexual health and disorder. This is because when you, for example, do a PE stretch with a tensed pelvic floor you are working against what your nervous system is compelling your muscles to do. If your pelvic floor muscles are relaxed the theory is that you can stretch and cause the required microtears properly and at maximum length and elasticity without causing strain. I am confident that practice will show MANY improvements in sexual performance.

1: Relaxed pelvic muscles lead to better muscle control and, thus, eliminates unconscious kegels and aids premature ejaculation.
    2. Increased blood flow allows for greater EQ and aids erectile disfunction.
    3. Relaxed ligaments allows for proper stretching during PE exercises and leads to easier, more comfortable gains.
    4. Relaxed ligaments also allows nerves to remain alive and reduces the tension that causes hard flaccid and other issues.
    5. Trigger points become noticeable as nerves awaken, which can be treated through gentle massage or a by a health professional/massage therapist.

For the forum members who have been following the hard flaccid threads, you will already know that pelvic tension disorder is one of the main contributors to the problem. The constant strain of tense muscles causes nerves to “switch off” and become hypersensitive. You do not feel the pain from the constant clenching until your muscles relax, which awakens the nerves, and tense up again.

I’ve done research into pelvic tension disorder and found that it is exacerbated by poor posture. When you are standing your lower back should be straight with your pelvic bone in line with your chest. If you have tense lower body muscles, getting into this proper posture position will almost force you to bend your knees in order to allow the pelvic bone to slide forward and relax the lower back. The goal of treatment is to allow your body to maintain proper lower back and pelvic bone alignment without the need to bend your knees.

In order to do this you need to stretch your quads, thighs, lower back, pelvic muscles, hamstrings, and calves. The exercise routine I am going to outline below functions as a warmup and warmdown for before and after your PE routine. These warm-ups are VITAL for a newcomer to PE if he wants to have the greatest potential gains with lowest risk of injury.

Begin in a standing position with feet placed together. Focus on your breathing and relax your muscles as best you can. Check your lower back for good posture and if it is curved in/outwards shift your pelvis to straighten it out. You can bend your knees slightly to do this.

Begin to bend down slowly with arms stretched out and try to touch your toes. Keep your lower back as straight as possible. To do this imagine your are being pulled into the stretch from your shoulders/chest area. If you are bending your neck to get the stretch you are not doing it correctly. Do not expect to be able to touch your toes right away. Simply bend as much as you can without having your chin pass your chest and you should feel the stretch along the back of your legs and into your lower back. Hold for thirty seconds while breathing slowly. When you breathe in your stomach should expand out, and when you breath in it should come back in.

http://www.abc-of-yoga.com/images/tu...pose-step3.gif

From here you should move into a pose that stretches your quads. You can remain standing and bend your leg so that you can hold onto your ankle. Your heel should be close to, or touching, your buttcheeks. While holding this pose focus again on pushing your pelvis outwards and keeping your lower back straight. Hold for thirty seconds each leg.

http://fatmansfitness.com/images/s_s...ad_stretch.gif

Now sit on your butt and extend one leg outwards with the other bent so that the bottom of your foot is touching the inside of your thigh. Keep your toes pointed towards the ceiling (if you cannot do this bend your knee slightly). Lean forward slowly from your chest (as explained above) and breathe slowly holding the pose for thirty seconds for each leg. You should feel the pull all along the back of your extended leg.

http://www.wallyogaworkout.com/yoga-...d_rope_700.jpg

An similar alternative: http://www.wallyogaworkout.com/yoga-...tended_700.jpg

Afterwards, bend both legs so that the bottoms of your feet are touching and try to make your knees touch the floor. While doing this your lower back should, again, be straight. You can lean forward slightly with your chest to feel more of a pull. The stretch targets your pelvic muscles and lower back. Hold for thirty seconds.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9fAjjexwqJ...fly%2BPose.gif

That’s it! You can repeat these stretches as often as you like as long as you do not push yourself too far into a painful stretch. You will experience some discomfort while stretching at first, but if it becomes too intense you should back off a bit on the stretch and try to relax your muscles. While stretching your muscles should not be clenched (you will know what I mean by this with practice). Focus on keeping them relaxed and take your mind off of the pull by concentrating on counting.

You can do these stretches every day before and after your PE routine. Any questions?! Ask below!

I know the pictures are cheesy... I was trying to pic ones that best illustrated how essential I think it is to keep your lower back straight. I am coming to think that poor posture since puberty was my cause of pelvic tension. I know my lower back had a huge part to play in this ordeal because it was quite sore after the first 2 or three days of stretching. Once the soreness went away, however, I felt that it was significantly easier to keep good posture throughout the day and have a straight lower back while standing
    Wazza
    Last edited by Wazza; 05-06-2011, 03:06 AM.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...er-warmup.html

PS: There are many other stretches available on the internet for these muscle groups. A quick google search for "hamstring yoga stretches" or "yoga stretches for pelvic floor tension", for example, will get you all that you need.

Comment

Now sit on your butt and extend one leg outwards with the other bent so that the bottom of your foot is touching the inside of your thigh. Keep your toes pointed towards the ceiling (if you cannot do this bend your knee slightly). Lean forward slowly from your chest (as explained above) and breathe slowly holding the pose for thirty seconds for each leg. You should feel the pull all along the back of your extended leg.

I don't really understand that one, maybe post pictures?
      2011 goal: 6.5

Comment

Thanks for posting this Wazza, I'm probably guilty of a rather tense pelvic floor.

Usually I'll attempt to exhaust my pelvic floor my routine and then just reverse kegel throughout stretches. But of course that could possibly contribute to more tension in the long run.

Repped.
        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Image: Yoga_position_for_beginners1.jpg - LoveToKnow Yoga

Like this, but with one of the legs bent inwards. The bottom of the bent leg's foot is touching thigh of the extended leg. The toes of your extended leg should be pointing upwards (90 degrees from floor) as in the picture. This may be hard at first and will cause you to feel a strong pull behind your kneecap. You can bend the extended leg at the knee slightly to alleviate some of the discomfort if it is too intense. After holding the stretch with your knee bent for 15-20 seconds your muscles will most likely relax to the point that you can straighten your leg a bit more for the remainder of the thirty second hold.

Comment

You probably won't be able to lean forward at all when you first do that stretch. If you just focus on keeping your lower back straight and try to extend your leg fully you should feel enough of a stretch for a few days. Once your muscles get used to the stretch you can begin to lean forward a bit. By keeping your chest and chin lined up as you bend forward your lower back won't shift out of proper posture.

Comment

Providing a pictures to each of the exercises (that remind me of sun salutations alitle) would be highly apreciated and beneficial
              premE FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                Thanks for posting this Wazza, I'm probably guilty of a rather tense pelvic floor.

Usually I'll attempt to exhaust my pelvic floor my routine and then just reverse kegel throughout stretches. But of course that could possibly contribute to more tension in the long run.

Repped.
                Thanks for the rep!

Something else that I found pretty interesting since I have been focusing on relieving my pelvic floor tension is that my reverse kegels are much easier to do and seem to "expand out" more, if you know what I mean. I've recently begun to reverse kegel during the stretches as I am inhaling as it mixes in very smoothly with the whole process. As my stomach expands to let the air into my lungs fully I feel my BC muscle relax as well which, on another note, just feels really good and relaxing in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
                  Providing a pictures to each of the exercises (that remind me of sun salutations alitle) would be highly apreciated and beneficial
                  I'll edit a few in right now!

Comment

As much as I'd love to see this stretching routine catch on, I'm not sure that it will. The sad reality is that most newcomers to PE are so excited by the possibility of having a larger penis that they overlook the risks involved. I know I did, and I ended up injuring myself which required almost a month to recuperate. I would no longer say that I have hard flaccid problems, luckily, but I owe it all to this site and its resources. Without the community I wouldn't have been able to stay optimistic and keep searching for solutions. I can only give back as much as I have learned from the gym and this post is pretty much the sum of it. I have a newfound respect for injury prevention and now know that it is something that CAN NOT be overlooked.

However, learning to respect warmups and proper preparation/condition required me to first see the consequences of not observing them. I sincerely hope that PE newcomers can learn this lesson based on the word of veterans instead of having to find out for themselves the hard way. PE has such a huge potential for revolutionizing the sex life of every man out there. It would be a shame to see more and more beginners make the same mistakes I did when there are so many people on the site that can attest to how vital warmups are.

Comment

This is a really interesting approach Wazza. Before I started PEing I had read somewhere here that kegeling while doing the routine helped somehow (can't remember who said this, but I think it's been more then one poster in this forum). And that's what I've been doing with my PE routine.

Do you do any kegeling at all (even outside of your routine?).

Curious about other PEers opinions about this are.
                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                      DATE- JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL
                      BPFSL 5.5 5.8 OFF 5.8 6.0 OFF 6.0
                      BPEL- --- --- --- 6.1 6.3 --- 6.1
                      MSEG- 5.4 --- --- 5.4 --- --- ---

Comment

Originally posted by User235 View Post
                        This is a really interesting approach Wazza. Before I started PEing I had read somewhere here that kegeling while doing the routine helped somehow (can't remember who said this, but I think it's been more then one poster in this forum). And that's what I've been doing with my PE routine.

Do you do any kegeling at all (even outside of your routine?).

Curious about other PEers opinions about this are.
                        I haven't been kegelling for a while but I'm starting to do a new routine for them. I do 2:1 alternating kegels (Reverse, Regular, Reverse) for 25 reps, where one rep is all three kegels, with each kegel lasting 5 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                          As much as I'd love to see this stretching routine catch on, I'm not sure that it will. The sad reality is that most newcomers to PE are so excited by the possibility of having a larger penis that they overlook the risks involved. I know I did, and I ended up injuring myself which required almost a month to recuperate. I would no longer say that I have hard flaccid problems, luckily, but I owe it all to this site and its resources. Without the community I wouldn't have been able to stay optimistic and keep searching for solutions. I can only give back as much as I have learned from the gym and this post is pretty much the sum of it. I have a newfound respect for injury prevention and now know that it is something that CAN NOT be overlooked.

However, learning to respect warmups and proper preparation/condition required me to first see the consequences of not observing them. I sincerely hope that PE newcomers can learn this lesson based on the word of veterans instead of having to find out for themselves the hard way. PE has such a huge potential for revolutionizing the sex life of every man out there. It would be a shame to see more and more beginners make the same mistakes I did when there are so many people on the site that can attest to how vital warmups are.

Wazza, totally agree. I overdid it about 3 weeks ago and have been struggling with a hard flaccid ever since. In the three months before I had been getting great results from PE, but I got greedy and pushed myself too hard. Obviously hindsight is 20/20, but I've since been thinking that new members should be warned more about the consequences of not warming up, even directed right away to the hard flaccid forums to see what the risks are.

I just found some of your threads tonight, and this is the first time I'm feeling good about this thing getting better. As you probably know, a lot of what's online about this condition does nothing more than heighten your anxiety...lots of self-diagnoses by hysterical men with no medical background saying it's the end of the world. So I really appreciate the post, definitely will heed your advice.

Comment

Originally posted by yardstick View Post
                            Wazza, totally agree. I overdid it about 3 weeks ago and have been struggling with a hard flaccid ever since. In the three months before I had been getting great results from PE, but I got greedy and pushed myself too hard. Obviously hindsight is 20/20, but I've since been thinking that new members should be warned more about the consequences of not warming up, even directed right away to the hard flaccid forums to see what the risks are.

I just found some of your threads tonight, and this is the first time I'm feeling good about this thing getting better. As you probably know, a lot of what's online about this condition does nothing more than heighten your anxiety...lots of self-diagnoses by hysterical men with no medical background saying it's the end of the world. So I really appreciate the post, definitely will heed your advice.
                            Of all the treatments I've gone through yoga and stretching has definitely proven the most benefitial so far. It may not be targeting the route cause of my circulation problem 100% but it definitely alleviates the symptoms to the point that even if I never am completely cured beyond all reasonable doubt I am totally fine with the condition.

I am currently getting into some supplements for prostate health. I think I may have slight prostate issues affecting my pelvic floor. Prostate problems seem to be in my gene pool so, even though I am young, I am taking action to make sure I am not as unfortunate as some of my family members. Dieting is my #1 weapon against it, supplements are secondary.

All in all hard flaccid is a circulation problem and there are many different possible reasons for each person. Its up to the individual to find out, through trial and error, what specific treatment is best for him.

Comment

Working...
                            X