Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More questions

"3. Regular workouts and short exercising period

You don’t need to put hours into these exercises. The truth is when you're first begining, 5-10 minutes each day is all that is needed to achieve visible results in 2 weeks. Keep things simple, quick, and productive, and don’t waste time. This will ensure you reach your goals faster."

theres a thread on the beginner section which gives tips such as this. on the one hand iv been told that 5-10 mins won't achieve anything but help condition my penis, and this says i can see results from it. what should i do?

when starting pe, the excercises would obviously cause my penis to be a lil sore, right?

would i experience soreness on off-days when i want to have sex? because soreness may mean low EQ?

should i experience any soreness at all?

will my penis be sore to touch at any time of any day after starting pe and seeing results?

You shouldn't be sore at all. Stop training so hard.

Comment

FFS it wont make your penis sore unless you use too much force

Comment

I think with the amount of concerns about PE you should give it a miss and forget that PE exists.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/26395-gains-only-after-pe-session.html#post283352
          Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Soreness means pain. Pain means you did something wrong or you did way to much. Fatigue, which is what you are aimig for is not sore, does not hurt, and will allow you to still have sex when you want.You like to ask questions but yet you gloss over the answer. The answer to question number 2, which Dem gave you an answer for, was no pain.The exercises are not meant to cause pain. Okay?

Comment

There is no definitive answer. I know your concerns. I f you do your routine the way we discussed in your other thread and you give it 6-12 months you'll be happy.Remember opinions are like asses; everybodies got one. What I have told you has worked for me and thousands of other guys. It's all up to you.
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              There is no definitive answer. I know your concerns. I f you do your routine the way we discussed in your other thread and you give it 6-12 months you'll be happy.Remember opinions are like asses; everybodies got one. What I have told you has worked for me and thousands of other guys. It's all up to you.
              - if you are on the fence, hop to one side or the other and go with it or leave it alone
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
              X