Is this considered as warming up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this considered as warming up?

Could fowfers while sitting down be considered as a warm up exercise? a good 15-25 minute fowfer with your penis wrapped up between your thighs.

Thing that i'm slightly confused about is, what exactly is warming up the penis? getting it loose? or getting it warm temperature wise? or both?

Both. Getting it warm will help losen up some of the ligs. Many people do fowfers as a warm and I believe as long as you do it for 20 minutes or more you should be fine. I just did Lazy Ass Stretches for 30 minutes and it feels just as loose as it normally does after 15 minutes with a rice sock.

Did that help?

Comment

To some, yes. To me, no. You're not increasing the temperature slightly above body temp by doing fowfers. Warming up the penis is just like warming up before a sporting activity, except the muscle in the penis doesn't produce heat by the burning of calories and moving, so stretches does absolutely nothing to increase temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
        To some, yes. To me, no. You're not increasing the temperature slightly above body temp by doing fowfers. Warming up the penis is just like warming up before a sporting activity, except the muscle in the penis doesn't produce heat by the burning of calories and moving, so stretches does absolutely nothing to increase temperature.
        DemOne, I took what you said in an earlier post about minimum inner temp increase through jelqing and changed my routine. Now I do all of my UJ's in one consecutive set, followed by one long set of UV's. I figure what temp increase I get I need to keep, and switching off with smaller sets will only let what temp increase I got to dissipate. I don't do normal warm ups. Also, my sets are extremely intense with much pressure and pulling. The point I am getting to is that by halfway through my set my unit is as pliable now as when I used to warm up beforehand, so there seems now for me to be more than just minimum increases in temp going on. I have gained after my better workouts 3/4" of temporary gain in length also, which seems to verify that if you go long and hard enough, you can increase inner temp. Today as I did my routine I was wondering about jelqing time per jelq. I am taking 5-6 seconds per stroke. If you quickened your stroke time, it seems like that would increase inner temp also, which might make cell breakdown more efficient. What do you think?
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

That will be loosening things up, but not getting the full benefit of a warm-up. With stretching and doing other exercises, the tissue will eventually loosen up and be more pliable; pretty much does this with or without a warm-up. By not warming up, you miss out on the relaxation of blood vessels and increased blood flow. Doing a lot of kegels might be able to help increase the temp a little, but just stretching and jelqing will never be able to get even a slight increase. Would be nice if it could, but biology says it can't happen. Warming up can be looked at different ways. If you know what you're doing, it's not 100% needed, but why not take the advantage of increased blood flow making expansion easier to get? It can only be beneficial by some degree.

Edit: I do have to add though, this isn't necessarily the same reasoning for warming up as a beginner to PE. Same advantages, but with a beginner it's mostly to help prevent an injury especially in times when the person is learning PE and their body.
          Last edited by DemOne; 07-10-2011, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X