Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diet and V-jelq questions (not form, just theory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet and V-jelq questions (not form, just theory)

I'm currently training for some distance runs, and I've been eating a very clean diet but have been eating at a calorie deficit to lose some weight. Will this affect my gains, and are there certain foods that are extra good for jelqing? Can I still gain or is it like bodybuilding where I have to eat above my calorie maintenance to put on muscle/penis gains?

Also, for v-jelqing, I don't get why it works. We use the reverse cupped grip, but it doesn't offer a 360 degree wrap around the penis that the normal wet-jelq motion provides. When I wet jelq, it seems to force a lot more blood up to the glans than the v-jelq. Why does the V-jelq still work if the upper half of the penis isn't even being gripped? Can't the blood just escape back down? Or is v-jelqing mostly for stretching purposes too?

Lastly, for v-jelq form, do you just make sure the sides are gripped hard, or do you do sides and bottom but not top gripped fairly hard?

Thanks!

i am a begginer to and your first question i would really like the answer to since i train for fighting and have to cut wieght alot. the second question i could just answer with assumptions. the v jelqs break down the side spongy muscle tissue while flooding the already broken down muscle from doing other jelqs with blood into it making butrients and expanding the micro tears so you get gains? honestly thats my reasoning its far from fact might be true but its my best guess. if at worst this isnt right at all at least i bumped ur post filled with two great questions up to the top

Comment

Thanks. Also to add one more--is it okay to Kegel everyday or should I take rest times from kegeling too?

Comment

from what i read u should kegal everyday cause the kegal muscle regenerates pretty fast and can take the workout just like abbs are able to be worked out everyday because they repair fast

Comment

Sorry to nitpick, but abs shouldn't be worked everyday...not hard at least. Like other muscles they need time to recover and regenerate after being worked hard. Personally, and I'm just starting out, I can feel that my pc muscles are tired if I did a lot of kegels the day before so I take it easy for a day.
          Starting: BPEL 6.0" EGM 4.25"
          Current: BPEL 6.6" EGM 4.5"
          EG:BPEL 7.5 " EGM 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by jtesh1981 View Post
            Sorry to nitpick, but abs shouldn't be worked everyday...not hard at least. Like other muscles they need time to recover and regenerate after being worked hard. Personally, and I'm just starting out, I can feel that my pc muscles are tired if I did a lot of kegels the day before so I take it easy for a day.
            Agreed. If you do kegel work only twice a week you will soon see a substantial difference in your ability to hold a longer kegel.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I only kegel on the days im going to do p.e. the p/c....b/c muscles are exactly that, muscles. Muscles need to be rested after a work out no matter where they are on your body. Also remember to balance out your kegel work outs and do both normal kegels and reverse kegels
              Start date ~ 3/8/11 as of 3/9/11

6.29Bpfsl 6.49
              5.07Bpfl 4.96
              4.5Fg 4.52
              6.29Bpel 6.49
              4.72Eg 4.92

Current goal

Anything over 7" bpel and 5" eg

Comment

Just a side note but if you have an android phone there is a great app to time kegels. Just go to the app market place and search for kegels or mobile kegels. I have it and its great for keeping proper track of how many reps you do and for how long you clench and relax the muscles ;-)
                Start date ~ 3/8/11 as of 3/9/11

6.29Bpfsl 6.49
                5.07Bpfl 4.96
                4.5Fg 4.52
                6.29Bpel 6.49
                4.72Eg 4.92

Current goal

Anything over 7" bpel and 5" eg

Comment

Working...
                X