jelqing inconsistency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jelqing inconsistency

Hi, I am new here and started jelqing like a month ago. During summer I was able to do full workout (jp 90) but since I am in university I have not really found time to stick with my routine for jelqing. Sometime I just do jelqing 2 days a week (weekend) and that's about it. will this inconsistency hinder my result from penis growth? Is there any other solution? My erect size is 5.2inch(not bone pressed) am I below average? My goal is to get 6inch penis. Is it possible?

My 2 days routine
    5min warm up,
    10 min normal stretches
    10 min jelq
    2 min warm down

Thanks!! TH3zone

Hi zone, personally I would say if you're having more rest days you can do a bit more on training days - but only once you've done JP90.
    Also, don't measure NBP, always measure BPEL as a girl will always feel that much of your dick and your measurements will always be consistent.

I'm no expert but I know a little bit from experience and reading up on here
    Start:
    6.1" BPEL
    4.8" MSEG
    5.5" NBP

Current 21/08/2016:
    7.375" BPEL
    5.4" MSEG
    6" BEG

Short-term goal:
    7" NBP
    5.75" MSEG
    6.5" BEG

Comment

Why are all the newbies thinking jelqing is the way to max length gains? Jelqing is predominantly for girth growth, stretching is predominantly for length gains. And yes, if you're workouts are inconsistent there will be less gains made than if you did PE on a regular basis. That being said, anything is just about better than nothing. As for your size, google it and find out if you average or not.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

THanks for your reply.. I will try to be consistence and use lot more stretching than jelq!!!

Comment

Working...
        X