Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MANUAL STRETCHES: more sets or more reps??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MANUAL STRETCHES: more sets or more reps??

Should i increase stretches time, or should I add more sets? Increasing time (1st month 40 seconds, 2nd month 1 minute, 3rd month 1:30 ........ etc )
    What is your opinion? How did you gradually upgraded the intensity of your manual stretches workout?

No problem with stretching up to 10mins starting off in my opionion. Start at 5 mins and add 1 min per week if you like.
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I don't like to exceed about 1 minute per hold without at least switching hands, because my grip will slightly fatigue. Just something to keep in mind.
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Oh ya sorry I should have mentioned that. I meant 10mins total, not 10mins per set. A 1 minute hold is enough.
        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
          Oh ya sorry I should have mentioned that. I meant 10mins total, not 10mins per set. A 1 minute hold is enough.
          Yeah, I was like WTF.

Either way your hands'll get tired before your penis does. A Minute at a time is good
          Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
          EG: 5.3

Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
          EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

Comment

Psst, I hold each stretch for just about 2 and 1/2 minutes.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

There are different techniques depends what you are targeting for length.
              You can do the grip-base grip-underglans and pull which target more of the tunica.
              You can do the standard grip-underglans and pull targeting both somewhat.
              You can do the grip-base and pull which targets the ligaments without strain on the epidermis or tunica.

I do switch grips after a minute and re-do the soft cloth I use on the epidermis to hinder irritation.
              Incrementing your duration time per hold with a slight increase in the resistance should do you well
              while still doing the same about of reps and sets.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                Psst, I hold each stretch for just about 2 and 1/2 minutes.
                Wow my fingers are in pain after 1 minute
                Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                Current stats

Comment

I don't really do underglans pulls anymore but do base pulls (getting to the inner penis and ligaments directly). However, I found it a lot easier on the hand(s) to use a under-hand grip when gripping under the glans. But 2 minutes for intermediate to advanced is a good hold time which should yield some temporary results unto more permanent results via cementing. So right on.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                    I don't really do underglans pulls anymore but do base pulls (getting to the inner penis and ligaments directly). However, I found it a lot easier on the hand(s) to use a under-hand grip when gripping under the glans. But 2 minutes for intermediate to advanced is a good hold time which should yield some temporary results unto more permanent results via cementing. So right on.
                    How do you cope with the shaft skin moving up while doing base grip?
                    arkham
                    Last edited by arkham; 03-18-2013, 03:25 AM.
                    Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                    Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                      There are different techniques depends what you are targeting for length.
                      You can do the grip-base grip-underglans and pull which target more of the tunica.
                      You can do the standard grip-underglans and pull targeting both somewhat.
                      You can do the grip-base and pull which targets the ligaments without strain on the epidermis or tunica.
                      Cool, i didnt knew those techniques. When you do the grip-underglans and grip-base you pull them both in the same direction? Just to confirm that I got it right. You are stretching the tunica and the inner penis that way, am i wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by arkham View Post
                        Wow my fingers are in pain after 1 minute
                        Yeah, mine are too, but that's only in the mind.
                        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I like to increase the length of time I hold each stretch. However, I am currently using a low-intensity pull. So if I was pulling at max intensity, increasing the time I held the stretch may not be possible because my hands would be too tired.

When it comes to manual stretching, I follow the same approach as do the hangers which is increase length of time rather than intensity. Once you are no longer gaining from increasing the total length of time you are stretching, then increase the intensity. We do this because we want to exhaust all possible gains while keeping the tunica as weak as possible. Once you're well conditioned, it may take a great deal of effort to see minimal gains.

Comment

Working...
                          X