Beginner, just curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner, just curious

I am new here... I've been lurking around for a while now and i've seen a lot of positive feedbacks from users on here but i still am not sure if this is 100% working or true. Has there been any proof of all this working? I just want an answer, I'm thinking about getting on to this too.

Welcome to the Gym Blazedup.
    Yes it does work. Not many guys have the pictures to prove it since most don't take pics when beginning. But here's a link to a guy who has, Stan's Album: comparison shots. If you decide to go for it look through this thread, https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and pay close attention to safety tips. You will also find beginner routines in there. Choose one and get started. The most popular is the JP90 but do any one of them that suits you. Please ask if you have any questions.
    Good luck.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

I promise you PE is real. I just started back after a long break with a Phallosan Forte and I am keeping a brief running log. I have my restart photos in my profiles album and I will be adding progress photos to that album after most likely every 3 months. So you can see for yourself that it is real as I go along here over the next set of years. Originally, I gained 1 inch of BPEL during my first run at PE and have only lost .25 an inch during a long break. So I am still at a .75 inch gain; even though that doesn't seem like much, it is a big deal to me. And it is just the beginning Good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X