Skipping PE-days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skipping PE-days

Does it matter really much if I'm skipping days sometimes, as it is really hard to follow the schedule 100%? Now I'm PE 2 days on and 1 day off, but it can happen that I just dont have time to do PE one of the 2 days sometimes. If this happends, will it affect my gains in a negative way? And if it happends, should I PE one extra day after, like PE'ing 3 days on the next time, or should I just keep doing 2 on/1 off?

And how many days do you prefer in on/off?
    2 on/1 off?
    3 on/1 off?
    5 on/2 off?

(I'm a beginner and have followed the beginners routine for 1 month).

Im sorry for my bad english, did my best...
    Start (Late Oct 2009)
    BPEL: 15.2 cm (6")
    EGM: 11.5 cm (4.5")

Mid Dec 2009
    BPEL: 17 cm (6.7")
    EL: 16 cm (6.3")
    EGB: 13.3 cm (5.2")
    EGM: 12.3 cm (4.8")

Restart (Mid Sep 2013), after 3 years and some months break:
    BPEL: 19 cm (7.5")
    EGB: 14 cm (5.5")
    EGM: 13 cm (5.1")

Originally posted by bktr View Post
    Does it matter really much if I'm skipping days sometimes, as it is really hard to follow the schedule 100%? Now I'm PE 2 days on and 1 day off, but it can happen that I just dont have time to do PE one of the 2 days sometimes. If this happends, will it affect my gains in a negative way? And if it happends, should I PE one extra day after, like PE'ing 3 days on the next time, or should I just keep doing 2 on/1 off?

And how many days do you prefer in on/off?
    2 on/1 off?
    3 on/1 off?
    5 on/2 off?

(I'm a beginner and have followed the beginners routine for 1 month).

Im sorry for my bad english, did my best...
    I am on my 4th month of doing regular PE and i do miss on days sometimes. What i do after that varies as in i make up for it sometimes and other days i just take it as additional rest. I guess it's up to you how you feel. If your PIs are good then go for it and make up for your missed on day.

Comment

If you really have to force yourself to do the routines, then maybe you should just hold off for a while. On the other hand, if there are only occasional days when this happens, hell yea skip them. I go with the flow and if I miss I miss. This shit isn't life or death, and a few missed workouts isn't going to affect the long range plans you have. As for making them up, why bother with that, just pick up where you left off. I try to go four days on (either jelqing or stretching not both), then one or two off depending on how I feel. If I really feel ambitious I do both on some days, but only occasionally. Just like in lifting, you have to have a good attitude when you do it, and if you really don't want to be doing it at that time, there is a real good chance you will only end up half assing it.

Oh yea, your English was just fine!!!
      rbi99
      Retired Moderator
      Member of the Month Nov 2017
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by rbi99; 10-25-2009, 07:41 AM.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Well, I do 4 on/3 off and this schedule is pretty easy for me to follow since I do them straight in the morning hours after work. I used to make up missed days only if I had the time too, otherwise I'll just continue where I left off. As long as you keep at it and stay focus, you'll gain!
        Starting Stats (March 01, 2009): 5.50" NBPEL x 5.00'' EG
        Current Stats (Jan 31, 2010): 5.80'' NBPEL x 5.00'' EG

Short Term Goal: 5.75" NBPEL x 5.00" EG (Reached)
        Long Term Goal: 6.00" NBPEL x 5.25" EG

Quitters never win and winners never quit! - Wanda Hope Carter

Comment

I have reached my final goal and now I am on a 3 on and 1 of.As someone else said it depends of how you feel...
          What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Working...
          X