Did my penis shrink from bed humping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did my penis shrink from bed humping?

I have always had this a habit of masturbating by laying face down on the bed and putting pressure on my penis. I had been doing this for years, since I was a like 12. Now I am 26, and just the past couple years, I've started to notice a change in my penis. In the past, when I did this my penis would be pointing downwards(towards my feet). But I have noticed that it is now more comfortable to do it while my penis faces up(towards my head). Along with this, I've started to notice that my penis doesn't look as big as it used to. It is difficult to tell, and maybe it's just because I don't get really hard as often, but I am also wondering if maybe putting pressure on my penis like that caused part of its length to be "pushed inwards". Is this physically possible? Can a penis get shorter in this way? If so, is it possible to reverse this?

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

I recommend you lay off masturbation for a while to rest your penis, and stop prone masturbation, if I understood you correctly, you used to bend your penis downwards while you masturbated prone against the bed, that would put too much pressure on your penis while in an erect state, also the unusual form of stimulation will make it harder for you to enjoy having real sex, it will help if you recondition your penis to respond to other forms of stimulation instead of depending on prone masturbation.

Your penis was not pushed inwards, but the harsh treatments affected your erection quality, and that can be improved with PE exercises if you are patient and follow safety instructions, but first, you must give it some rest, invest in researching the information we have here during that time.

If you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90, start slow, and build up to the full routine over the period of a few weeks.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

It is likely an eq issue. Although this practice can cause injury I haven't heard of it causing shrinkage. Oddly enough I do the same thing (what are the chances), and haven't noticed any shrinkage. I even get fluid build up from this at times, but no shrinkage here.

Comment

Working...
      X