Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Post on PEGym

First post at the PEgym!

Im about a month in with the JP90 routine. My goal is more length so I was focusing more on stretching and jelqing at about 20-30 % erection. My EQ was never very strong and it got worse after (re)starting PE. After reading the TGC theory i started jelqing more intensely with about 70-90% erection.

In about a week I noticed much better EQ (still not 10). Before refocusing my workouts i was 6.5'' BPEL and that was while edging.

Yesterday was an off day and I was just good ole whacking it and noticed I was looking pretty big with great EQ so I whip out the ruler and measured 7'' BPEL!

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

As a beginner, your focus should be on conditioning your penis and learning about PE, the TGC theory helps those who made gains and hit a plateau to break out of it. Jelqing with a high erection level requires conditioning.

Congrats on starting your PE journey with JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!

*Post moved to its own thread.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Good gains man, keep up the routine that suit you best and results will keep on coming. Try not to grip too hard because as you know this is a conditioning stage and be aware of overtraining
      Starting stats: 20/01/2015
      6.3 inches NBPL
      5.5 inches MEG

4.5 inches FL
      4 inches FL

Goal:
      7 inches NBPL
      6 inches MEG

5 inches FL
      5 inches FG

Ultimate Goal
      8 inches NBPL
      6.5 inces MEG

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Congrats on the gains!! It's pretty amazing when you see for yourself that PE really does work. Keep up the good work and stay motivated.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome .
          Crazy gains.

Comment

Welcome, Dont let the early gains push you to achieve more too fast. Stay with conditioning for now and the gains will come. Congratulations, stay safe.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
            X