Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions Regarding "V" Jelq and LOT

Hey everyone,

I am starting the JP90 and I have some questions about it. First off, when I try to do the "V" jelq is doesn't work; I can't seem to get a good squeeze with my middle finger and ring finger to pull upwards with, it doesn't seem to work and I've watched the videos and explanations so if someone could help with this I'd really like that.

Also, another important question I have, and I'm sure a lot of newbies will also, is if my loss of tug (LOT) is at 6 o'clock, which it is, am I only suppose to Jelq upwards (12 o'clock) and straight out (9 o'clock)?

Thanks guys!

BPEL: 8.5"
    BPFSL: 9.0"
    MEG: 5.5"

Goals:
    BPEL: 10"
    MEG: 7" (if this is even possible to get)

You can do regular jelqs instead of v-jelqs if you want, or watch the following video demonstration.

The V-Jelq Series

The LOT theory was originally intended for hanging later on applied to stretching not jelqing, and it is recommend that you stretch in all directions, if you want to learn more about it, please refer to the following post.

JP90 Questions

And from the Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics thread:
    Is this true? (Discussion on the LOT theory)

*Thread moved to the Beginners Forum.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

This is gonna sound obvious, but I found that doing v-jelq's sitting is a lot easier than when I was tryna do it standing.

Comment

Look at my signature for UV's. One of the most significant factors that got me thinking of ways to improve the V Jelq is the very fact you mentioned - namely the fact that you can't generate much pressure at all by simply trying to squeeze your fingers by themselves.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
        X