Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erection quality & libido

Hi guys,

please advise, how to get my libido back and better erections?

Lately I don't have any desire for sex, I don't masturbate anymore ... also my erections are not 100% anymore & my sensitivity is lower. Also can't remember the last morning wood.

I have a hot girlfriend with really high sex drive, so I would like to be on board also!

I just received my blood test for:
    S-Estradiol: 31 ng/L
    S-Testosteron: 5.34 ug/L
    S-Vitamin D: 39.2 ug/L
    S-Calcium: 2.43 mmol/L
    S-Magnesium: 0.93 mmol/L
    ... all of the results are in the middle of an adult.

Are there any other markers I should check?
    Any natural supplements I can try?

I also saw that a light jelq routine can help?

Thank you for all your anwers in advance!

PS: I beat premature ejaculation 1 year ago and didn't had this probems before (https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1293258)

I couldn’t get up for the last two sex encounters or lost my 75% after seconds od penetrating.

Please advise.

Comment

Do you exercise?

Do you take an medication that might cause?

Are you under a new stress?

Getting enough sleep?
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Your total test of 534 is very average in a a guy in his 50's so are your symptoms.

Comment

Hi,

thanks for answers guys.
          So I have a T level of a 50 years old guy not 30?

Yes I exercise, maybe 1-3 per week.
          I get enough of sleep but stress can be another factor.

I'll try with some powder of Maca, Mucuno Pruriens and mushroom Cordyceps, Ashwagandha and T. Terrestris and report.

Comment

Things that I have done the work:

The 5 G tea. Ginseng, Ginkgo, Ginger, Garlic and Green Tea. Gets a lot of guys back up. I drink it daily.

Make sure you are doing aerobic exercise for 20 mins 5 times a week.

Yoga for stress.

And PE. Get erections. You don't have to ejaculate each time, just get used to getting up.

I used to have some ED and a lower libido (well, mentally I wanted it, but the flesh was weak). Since starting PE and the other things I get hard if my wife even looks at me and says "Do you want to..." and before she can finish it's hard. I used to have a 2~3 day refractory period, now it's down to less than an hour. And I'm turning 50 next year.
            Thread

Comment

Wow!what was your routine to reduce refractory period by so much?

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                Things that I have done the work:

The 5 G tea. Ginseng, Ginkgo, Ginger, Garlic and Green Tea. Gets a lot of guys back up. I drink it daily.

Make sure you are doing aerobic exercise for 20 mins 5 times a week.

Yoga for stress.

And PE. Get erections. You don't have to ejaculate each time, just get used to getting up.

I used to have some ED and a lower libido (well, mentally I wanted it, but the flesh was weak). Since starting PE and the other things I get hard if my wife even looks at me and says "Do you want to..." and before she can finish it's hard. I used to have a 2~3 day refractory period, now it's down to less than an hour. And I'm turning 50 next year.
                Love that response to your wife. Don't ever lose that! She's a blessing...!
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log
                Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

OP, it is pointless to post your blood work without ranges.

A light PE routine, to start with, and general exercise + good food + cardio WILL increase EQ if assuming that your blood panel is in regular ranges. Also, stress plays a huge role too IMO.
                  2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                  1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                  1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                  1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Originally posted by Johnjoe View Post

Wow!what was your routine to reduce refractory period by so much?
                    Think it comes down to daily edging and getting as many erections as possible.

I do the edging even if I ejaculated earlier in the day, so even though my mind may not be in it, I still get it up.
                    I also, whenever possible, try to get multiple erections in the day. Get erect then do Ulis in morning, edging in eveing, sex later a bed time. I've just trained myself to get hard a lot easily.
                    Thread

Comment

The ranges would suggest his total test is fine and so it is if he was 60y or whatever but then his symptoms would be normal also.

Comment

Working...
                      X