Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random question..but does Cinnamon do anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random question..but does Cinnamon do anything?

Was at my local walgreens just looking at the various herbs and vitamins and saw Cinnamon. Was curious if this plays a role in anything PE related?

Not that I know of.

Comment

It can add kakao flavour to your penis..
      Begining stats

BPEL 6.5"
      NBPEL 6.1"
      EG at begining 4.5"
      EG at middle 4.9"
      EG at the head 4.7"

Now 2010.11.26
      BPEL 6.8"
      NBPEL 6.3"
      EG at begining 4.7"
      EG at middle 5"
      EG at the head 4.9"

Short term goal
      NBPEL 6.5
      EG average 5

Main goal
      NBPEL 8.25
      EG 6.25

Comment

Cinnamon increases circulation and boosts brain function,, so if you think with your penis it might work ..hehe
        ~ If.....
        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Cinnamon supplements are commonly used to control high blood sugar (diabetes). Cinnamon is one of the strongest antioxidant foods (source: http://oracvalues.com/sort/orac-value). It would be better to take cinnamon instead of pycnogenol with your arginine. In that way it would help erections.

Comment

Originally posted by John Dough View Post
            It would be better to take cinnamon instead of pycnogenol with your arginine. In that way it would help erections.
            There was a clinical study saying pycnogenal and arginine combination was helpful, not sure how you arrived at the conclusion that cinnamon was better. I found no difference with A or A+P anyway.

I believe that eating well and staying in good physical and mental condition has an effect on EQ (esp mental!). Aside from that I've become very skeptical about any supplements that I've heard about and experimented with having any measurable effect on EQ. That's just my experience and opinion. But if anyone has demonstrated to themselves a repeatable and quantifiable pattern of increased and decreased EQ by cycling on/off a given supplement (or set combination) multiple times, I'd be interested in hearing it. But it's just too easy to try going on and off something once or twice, with other variables present, and then incorrectly attribute a coincidental EQ boost to the supplement(s).
            flex
            Last edited by flex; 11-03-2010, 10:13 AM. Reason: fix typo
            11/2009: 6.25 NBPEL/6.5 BPEL, 4.7 MEG/4.95 Base EG
            current: 6.7 NBPEL / 7.0 BPEL, 4.95 MEG/5.2 Base EG
            goal: 7.25 NBPEL, 5.25 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by flex View Post
              There was a clinical study saying pycnogenal and arginine combination was helpful, not sure how you arrived at the conclusion that cinnamon was better. I found no difference with A or A+P anyway.
              In my experience antioxidants work all by themselves. They don't need to be taken with arginine. I just mentioned it that way because that is what most people are familiar with.

I find any antioxidant has a small beneficial effect on EQ if taken in sufficient quantity. Unfortunately for me, the side effect is that it makes my vericose veins hurt, which I think is due to the vasodilation.

The reason I say cinnamon is better than pycnogenol is because it has a higher ORAC value. Cinnamon is about 267,000 μ mol TE/100g and pycnogenol is about 50,000, which is less than cocoa powder at 80,000.

I can only take a small amount of cinnamon, but I can take a lot of cocoa powder dissolved in hot water and sweetened. It takes about two tablespoons of cocoa powder to make a difference, and kicks in about 8 to 10 hours after consumption. Cocoa has also been shown to act as an arginase inhibitor, which helps EQ. Unfortunately, cocoa makes my skin break out when taken in those quantities. Cocoa also contains the vasodilator Theobromine.

I didn't get results from L-arginine. I find it better to eat foods high in arginine like peanuts or almonds.

Comment

Be careful with cinnamon. It is a very useful herb but there are quite a lot of people who are allergic to it that don't know it until they try larger amounts. The manifestations of such allergy, partularly oral, won't make you happy so just gradually increase the dosage until you're sure.
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I put cinnamon in my coffee about 1/4 teaspoon help re dilate my pecker after the vasoconstriction of the caffiene wares off. Cinnamon also relaxes you and is good aspirin replacement.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Herbs - Medicinal Uses Household Items

CINNAMON - Mouthwash, good for upset stomach. Simmer sticks with cloves for 3 min, add 2 tsp lemon juice, 2 tsp honey, 2 tbsp whiskey – as cold medication. Cinnamon is good for yeast infection and athlete’s foot. A 2% solution will kill both of these conditions. Boil 8-10 sticks in 4 cups water, simmer 5 min, steep 45 min, then douche or apply to athlete’s foot. Cinnamon reduces cancer causing tendencies of many food additives.
                    Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
                    Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
                    Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
                    If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

Working...
                    X