Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ''Dating Advice'' industry. Your contribution is needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ''Dating Advice'' industry. Your contribution is needed.

Some of you may or may not know about this, but there is quite a large ''dating advice'' industry out there. There are forums, websites and promoters out there that sell information that will help you ''approach a woman in a bar''.

I'm currently conducting a little study (by myself). I'm compiling as much information I can about dating advice. It's actually a bigger industry than one would expect.

I'm gonna make two piles: one with bullshit advice and one with good advice.

I need you guys to link as many websites/aticles/videos/books that are related to dating advice.

I wanna make ONE huge article with all the good advice. I might put together a video too, why not. Thanks for your help!
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

This sounds like a kickass Idea Radiohead. I can't contribute much, as I've only been with 2 women so far, but I'll tell you, I'm almost 21 and I need to start finding more women and getting more experienced. I have a feeling this will become a giant thread, I'll be checking it out every step of the way bro.

Comment

DT,

I've already started hunting down information for this. I have a few bookmarks. Out of 20 or so videos, there are 3 of them that are worth watching. I'm gonna update the list regularly.

Your post is motivating me to do so. I hope this can at least give some guys a kick start. It's really not that bad! It's completely psychological.

Radio

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Radio, Im in for this, I been interested in these certain things all my life,

I will post daily or atleast weekly inside this thread with various information, Not only dating advice, but Information that will open up your mind, help you concentrate on yourself - This is the most imporant thing, Bwoy... I weight 136kilo I went from 136kilo to 89 kilo then up to 103, muscles and fat, I got big stomach, I get whatever girl I want with my mentality,

Check my dicksize, None have complained cause I concentrate so much on getting the girl almost off before even sticking it in :P

I will post, Audiobooks, Youtube Videos, quotes, Clips out of books. And I think you all know by know I got alot in my head, I could probably write up something additional to what comes into the tread.

GOOD THREAD!
        Start October 7th 2009:

Current: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.25
        Short Goal: 7" / 5"
        Main Goal: 8" / 6"

Shawty's like a melody in my head
        Routine, Thoughts and Progress log
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-real-3-a.html

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
          Some of you may or may not know about this, but there is quite a large ''dating advice'' industry out there. There are forums, websites and promoters out there that sell information that will help you ''approach a woman in a bar''.

I'm currently conducting a little study (by myself). I'm compiling as much information I can about dating advice. It's actually a bigger industry than one would expect.

I'm gonna make two piles: one with bullshit advice and one with good advice.

I need you guys to link as many websites/aticles/videos/books that are related to dating advice.

I wanna make ONE huge article with all the good advice. I might put together a video too, why not. Thanks for your help!
          Check out David De Angelo's Double Your Dating, Check out Mystery, Check out Stylez dating book "The Game".

Comment

Have reservations , not personaly interested in furthering the game playing that goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
              Check out David De Angelo's Double Your Dating, Check out Mystery, Check out Stylez dating book "The Game".
              Thank you so much! My list is growing fast

TGC Theory

Comment

It's actually called ''Seduction Community'' and it is a HUGE community. Wow. This is bigger than PE!!!!

Imagine if we can combine Seduction Community to PE? Wow..Men around the world will be really good at getting women.

TGC Theory

Comment

Let me tell you guys, I have some 20 or so websites already.

I purchased a ''Seduction Community'' book that I am reading right now, I will report when I'm done

TGC Theory

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                    It's actually called ''Seduction Community'' and it is a HUGE community. Wow. This is bigger than PE!!!!

Imagine if we can combine Seduction Community to PE? Wow..Men around the world will be really good at getting women.
                    If we had a combination of the 2. We'd have an elite group of giant dicked, charismatic, dudes who could satisfy any woman. Count me in.

Comment

Hey dude

This shit is incredible. I'm taking notes while I read....the information is incredible in the book.

I'm gonna try to write a book myself (lol, haha). The world of PE combined with Seduction Community and Bodybuilding - The Perfect Male.

Imagine that shit?

TGC Theory

Comment

If you change the bodybuilding into powerlifting, then you'd have me sold sir

Comment

I have already read a hundred pages. I have made a list of what an AlphaDominant Male represents for me. This is crucial. I'm gonna have to make weekly threads/articles for people to read because there is so much information.

Seduction Community, my new obsession.

TGC Theory

Comment

Working...
                          X