Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to get into the fight, but...

Hi there!

I've heard about PE a while ago but never really had the trust/courage to try it. Now I feel like taking a shot.

I really want to take things easy, and don't want to use a bathmate or such. I'd rather only stretch and jelq for now. Right now I'm considering this routine: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html

My current stats are:
    . 16.5 cm BPEL (6.5")
    . 13 cm EG midshaft (5.1"), a bit wider near the base, a bit narrower near the head.
    . Somewhere around 4" flaccid.

What I want to achieve for now:
    . Reach 17 cm BPEL (6.7")
    . Equalize my girth along my penis.

What I want to achieve in long-term:
    . Reach 18 cm BPEL (7.1")
    . Reach 14 cm EG (5.5"), maybe a bit more near the base (5.6"-5.7").
    . Increase my flaccid size up to whatever. At least 4.5".

Now, I have three questions:

1. My erect penis is pointing straight up, at a 90° angle with the floor. My "tendons" are keeping it straight, and bending it down ever so slightly is unconfortable. Is there anyway to stretch those tendons? Also, I feel like these tendons are rather visible and taking some length since the penis seems to continue underneath. Will stretching give me more visible lenght?

2. How long did guys with similar starting stats took to reach my objectives?

3. I currently have a mild form of phimosis which I'm working on (I can retract when flaccid but not when erect), and I suspect it's mostly due to a tight frenulum. Should I wait until that is cured before I start PE? And did you happen to see some success stretching the frenulum, or is a frenuloplasty the only solution?

Many thanks in advance!
    And sorry for the poor English!
    sevenflat5
    Last edited by sevenflat5; 04-02-2018, 01:35 PM.

Welcome to the forum!

In most cases your stretches will be performed with your penis in a flaccid state, so this should be painless for you. If not, it's indicative of injury or anomaly.

Stretches should give you the length you're looking for.

To get an idea of what some of our best gainers have accomplished, please check out our Client Study.

Please look over the following: Phimosis (aka Tight Foreskin): Treatment Options.

Hope this helps!
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks for all the info, really appreciate it!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by sevenflat5 View Post
        Hi there!

I've heard about PE a while ago but never really had the trust/courage to try it. Now I feel like taking a shot.

I really want to take things easy, and don't want to use a bathmate or such. I'd rather only stretch and jelq for now. Right now I'm considering this routine: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html

My current stats are:
        . 16.5 cm BPEL (6.5")
        . 13 cm EG midshaft (5.1"), a bit wider near the base, a bit narrower near the head.
        . Somewhere around 4" flaccid.

What I want to achieve for now:
        . Reach 17 cm BPEL (6.7")
        . Equalize my girth along my penis.

What I want to achieve in long-term:
        . Reach 18 cm BPEL (7.1")
        . Reach 14 cm EG (5.5"), maybe a bit more near the base (5.6"-5.7").
        . Increase my flaccid size up to whatever. At least 4.5".

Now, I have three questions:

1. My erect penis is pointing straight up, at a 90° angle with the floor. My "tendons" are keeping it straight, and bending it down ever so slightly is unconfortable. Is there anyway to stretch those tendons? Also, I feel like these tendons are rather visible and taking some length since the penis seems to continue underneath. Will stretching give me more visible lenght?

2. How long did guys with similar starting stats took to reach my objectives?

3. I currently have a mild form of phimosis which I'm working on (I can retract when flaccid but not when erect), and I suspect it's mostly due to a tight frenulum. Should I wait until that is cured before I start PE? And did you happen to see some success stretching the frenulum, or is a frenuloplasty the only solution?

Many thanks in advance!
        And sorry for the poor English!
        Your goals seem totally reasonable and your initial stats are great. Proper flaccid stretches should give you a little lower erection angle especially the ones performed downwards. As for the frenulum the link big al sent is great. My personal experience lightly trying to pull your foreskin when erect should overtime stretch it. When I was a teenager I couldn't pull it down when erect, it was painful, but as time passed by and I lightly pulled it things are now really really comfortable.

Happy to have you here! Cheers
        Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
        Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
        Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
        Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

Originally posted by sevenflat5 View Post
          Thanks for all the info, really appreciate it!

Cheers
          Glad to help
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome! This totally works man. This is a great, encouraging community of men. Your goals are very reasonable. This takes patience, consistency and a positive attitude. If I can do this, and get the massive gains I have in both length and girth, anyone can. Are you married and doing this stealth like me? Take advantage of the time when the wife is gone shopping and such. You have to MAKE time for PE. Enjoy this masculine journey and feel free to pm with questions. It can be overwhelming at first.
            Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

Thanks a lot for all your answers guys!
              I had my first few sessions the past few days. I usually do that in the shower. I take advantage of the hot water for the warm-up, do a few stretches (one left, right, up, down, out with 25 kegels each time) and a few circles, the do about 30-50 jelqs. Is this enough? I feel like it doesn't seem much.

Is hot water from the shower enough for the warmup?

EDIT : I'm considering to make longer sessions. Perhaps add circle stretches, do longer stretches and increase the number of jelqs.
              sevenflat5
              Last edited by sevenflat5; 04-07-2018, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X