Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I make my boyfriend feel good about his size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I make my boyfriend feel good about his size?

Hello,
    So I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for about a year now. When we first got together he seemed so confident about his penis.

But lately he's become more and more self conscious. It's becoming an issue in our relationship.

He is overly curious about my sexual history. We have actually fought over this. He tells me he's not big enough and that I need a "big dick"

I guess what I'm trying to get at is there anything I can do to reassure him that I am completely satisfied with him. I have tried telling him but he just laughs it off I am out of ideas and would like some male advice that maybe have the same thoughts as my boyfriend

There is probably nothing you can do. The female equivalent of this worry that males have over size would be concerns over breast size or figure, even when the males in those female's lives tell them their breasts are fine, their weight is fine, or they look great without makeup, it often does little to no good. They continue to worry. Unless he works through these issues himself, he may need to do some PE to bring his confidence up.

Comment

Welcome to the forum AlisaMarie.

Hope you've never made any comment even in light about small penises or guys with big ones, even jokingly. The male ego regarding penises can be extremely fragile for many guys. Once the damage is done there can be little to remedy it.

I can recall every comment ever made about my penis, from before grade school through every partner I've had...the good and not so good.

Comment

This is my specialty for I am the same as your boyfriend. Did you compliment your boyfriend or has anything been said about penis size before his insecurity showed itself? The reason why I ask is this. I have never had a genuine positive comment. After my insecurity surfaced with my wife she now says I'm big but only says this after I run myself down over my size. Well she never gave me a positive comment before and only says Im big ( BTW I am not) when I trash myself. Because of this I wouldn't believe she actually thought this even if I was big. I never needed to be told I was big but some possitive comment before would have been nice. I have made positive comments about her. I am not trying to lay any blame on you for his insecurity, it was probably there before and my scenario might not even relate to your situation. I am just trying to provide a possible explanation why he wont believe you when you say he is adequate.

Also do you know if he has been doing any reading on forums like this or similar sites. Reading some of the stories from guys who are now bigger and how much better the sex is and just the sheer quantity of guys that are much bigger than what is supposed to be average, I think is what really impacted me the most.

In my case I don't believe that I'm inadequate I just don't think I have what is preferred by most women and it appears totally unimpressive to me. There is only three scenarios that I think would make me content with myself. 1) I would have to cheat on my wife and get favorable comments and/or responses from several women. That I am not going to do. 2) Get to the size that I think most women consider to be ideal. 3) Some unforseen event that convinces me that I am an optimum size for my wife.
        ColtAR-15
        Last edited by ColtAR-15; 10-22-2012, 01:07 AM.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by phallic1 View Post
          Welcome to the forum AlisaMarie.

Hope you've never made any comment even in light about small penises or guys with big ones, even jokingly. The male ego regarding penises can be extremely fragile for many guys. Once the damage is done there can be little to remedy it.

I can recall every comment ever made about my penis, from before grade school through every partner I've had...the good and not so good.
          Its funny that I have little memory of what people said years ago but things said about penis size have been burned into my memory forever.
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by kelthuzad1986 View Post
            There is probably nothing you can do. The female equivalent of this worry that males have over size would be concerns over breast size or figure, even when the males in those female's lives tell them their breasts are fine, their weight is fine, or they look great without makeup, it often does little to no good. They continue to worry. Unless he works through these issues himself, he may need to do some PE to bring his confidence up.
            This post right here. HE has to tbe the one to get through to himself mentally. He and he alone is the only one who can change his mindset. If I can ask, how old is he?
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Has there been a change in the amount of sex you are having or the type of sex you are having. Sometimes when the lust starts to die out and the sex becomes the everyday occurrence men can feel they are not satisfying just because your not as lusty as you were in the beginning..this can lead them to worry that you eye is wandering or their dick isn't satisfying.. if you haven't orgasmed this can also start to trip them up because some do believe females should orgasm most times you have sex(which is completely wrong). also IF you don't acknowledge the penis within the relationship that can lead them to worry because they do spend a bit of time each day thinking about their cock and they want their partners to be doing the same and expressing it..basically men are complicated penis creatures
              ~ If.....
              ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
              ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

If you think his penis is near average, average, or larger you two should measure it together as most guys that think they have a small penis really don't. If he really is small and it isn't a problem for you then explain why it isn't a problem. Also look up things like the size of the vagina to help explain why his penis size isn't an issue with scientific evidence. This is totally off the top of my head and not completely accurate but the G-spot is only ~2" in and the vagina is only like ~2" when not aroused but can expand up to ~4" when aroused and most of the nerves are only ~2" into the vagina. So as long as a guys penis isn't super tiny then size doesn't matter to most women.

If he is small and still wants to be bigger AFTER you help him feel like he is an adequate size for you then I suggest you bring him here. Make sure he knows you're bringing him here for HIM and not YOU. It wouldn't hurt to do exercises of your own either and then maybe you guys could do them together. My ex used to do my PE for me sometimes which helped her become more familiar with my body....plus it made PE more interesting.

Like others mentioned, don't lie to him and tell him he's big if he isn't. Sometimes being overly honest is needed to get through insecurities...but it can also do more damage depending on the person/situation. An example could be "I dated a guy with a big penis and I didn't like it". You have to be really careful with the wording. I.E. if you said "I dated a guy with a bigger penis than you..." instead it would certainly do more damage to your bf penis image. Like I said though in a lot of situations this can just make things worst so use your own judgment.

You can also do things during sex like telling him his cock feels really good or that position feels really good. Basically anything to improve his confidence with sex in general but most importantly be genuine or it'll just hurt him. Even if his cock always feels good, only say those things during especially good sex/moments or it may not seam genuine or will lose it's effectiveness.

You say this is more of a recent issue with him. Maybe he found out one of your ex's is really big? I personally have NO issues with my penis size but when I found out my fiance's ex was really really big it did make me feel a bit insecure...but she quickly made that feeling go away when she told me I was much much better in bed and that his penis size was too big. I hope this helps some.

Comment

Bad idea. Don't measure his penis because if he is not bigger than those he has seen, he will feel more inadequate. Just tell him his penis is ideal and fills you being of comfort which you have been. These issue more than likely stemmed from somewhere (baggage) but I believe he will get past it with you in his life. Props for being that kind of woman.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Did you say anything positive about his penis before?

Comment

Women often tell men they don`t care about size and that it doesn`t matter to them. This is true for many women, but instead of telling a guy what you don`t care about, tell him what you do care about! Tell him you love how hard his dick is or perhaps the shape of it or colour or how warm it is or whatever you find sexy about it! Make him understand that a penis has other qualities than size! Let him know his dick is sexy without size coming into it! There is nothing wrong with liking big dicks, I know many like both big and small.
                      Telling a guy that size doesn`t matter can sound very patronizing, like a guy telling a girl that looks doesn`t matter to him, "I don`t care what you look like, you are beautiful on the inside"... Insted focus on what is hot and appealing to you!

Comment

mmmm i love how juicy your cock is.. i love the curve of your head.. the hang of your balls... i love the heat that you penis fills me with...you get so hard its crazy..i love it...i love the way it grows in my mouth or my hand, how soft it feels and then its throbbing mass growing in my mouth on my tongue...i love how well you fit in me... how you fill all my holes...how you hit that spot that no one else has

I said nothing about the size.. no big, no size doesn't matter comments... lots of things to love about dick that have nothing to do with size but stroke male pride.
                        ~ If.....
                        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Originally posted by TINKERBELL View Post
                          mmmm i love how juicy your cock is.. i love the curve of your head.. the hang of your balls... i love the heat that you penis fills me with...you get so hard its crazy..i love it...i love the way it grows in my mouth or my hand, how soft it feels and then its throbbing mass growing in my mouth on my tongue...i love how well you fit in me... how you fill all my holes...how you hit that spot that no one else has

I said nothing about the size.. no big, no size doesn't matter comments... lots of things to love about dick that have nothing to do with size but stroke male pride.
                          Very good!

Comment

how about... Love the power of your cum as it shoots from your man cannon..kaboom!!

Love the way your skin tastes salty … its like snacking on hot roasted salted nuts...do you think adding hunny would make them honey roasted. *licks lips
                            ~ If.....
                            ~ Lust and Love

Comment

Originally posted by TINKERBELL View Post
                              how about... Love the power of your cum as it shoots from your man cannon..kaboom!!

Love the way your skin tastes salty … its like snacking on hot roasted salted nuts...do you think adding hunny would make them honey roasted. *licks lips
                              Good stuff!

Comment

Working...
                              X