I'm here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm here

Hey guys ! I'm new to this forum, thought I'd check this stuff out. I was thinking the other day : "like what, extra dick for free? I'm in" But yeah, basically I'm gonna see where this thing takes me. From what i've been able to measure without my gf following me to the bathroom because I went in with a ruler, I'm around 6.1-6.2 BPEL, and 5,9 non-bone pressed. Girth is for some other time, I know I gotta check that out. I know I'm not small or anything, but hey, it's free dick. Why not get free dick right ? It's like getting free money when you already have cash, why not ! Oh and btw, I'm 23 y old, fairly slim and I don't smoke. I drink occasionally, but that never gave me problems with erections or libido
    Dragunovam
    Last edited by Dragunovam; 11-19-2012, 06:34 AM.
    6,1-6,2 BPEL

Welcome, may I suggest JP90 for starter program.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Thanks a bunch. The whole program looks promising, will be posting much more soon!
      6,1-6,2 BPEL

Comment

Welcome Dragun! Jp90 is a great starting routine. I have been doing PE off and on since 07 but really got serious about it a year ago to the date. I just measured a few minutes ago and gained 1 1/4 in length and a 1/4 in girth. This date marks my year anniversary of doing a serious routine. I am now going to start hanging and recently started clamping as I think I am ready to make the leap. Don't get frustrated, become in tune with your body such as PI's and your gains will come. My suggestion would be read as much as you can and don't measure very often. Measuring too frequent will set yourself up for failure. This works my friend and this is the best community to get support from some of the vets. Good luck with your journey my friend!
        So I have been at for a while and need to post results since I started.

Flacid November 11. 3.75 March 13. 6"
        NBPEL Nov 11. 5.5" March 13 6.5"
        BPEL Nov 11. 6 March 13 7.2"
        EG Nov 11 4.5 March 13 5.1"

Comment

You don't drink? Well if anyone gives you a bottle of dark rum for Christmas can I have it? Thanks; I guess we're going to be friends. Welcome to the gym
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

hy,to all friends.... well first of all i want to introduce myself im josi from india(asian country),im here for add extra inches in length and girth im little under in girth i have 4" girth i want to gain in my girth, my length is ok its 7" BPEL and 6.8" NBPEL.what are suggestions for me. thanks

Comment

Yes cusp82, I'll pass it on ! I've been looking around and I noticed a great difference in gains, some people gain fast, others take years to gain small amount. Is the difference in physiology the culprit or are people just doing it wrong ?
              6,1-6,2 BPEL

Comment

Hello josi, you should be proud @ 7 BPEL man! Most Asians seem to have smaller penisses, so I guess that with you it's opposite day huh ?
                6,1-6,2 BPEL

Comment

Originally posted by Dragunovam View Post
                  Hello josi, you should be proud @ 7 BPEL man! Most Asians seem to have smaller penisses, so I guess that with you it's opposite day huh ?
                  thanks bro. but im little unhappy with the girth i want to add only an inch in girth what should i do, do i go for jp 90 or something else. thanks

Comment

Welcome to the gym

You should measure your girth as soon as possible so you can accurately track your gains.

Good luck
                    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
                    X