Hello everybody on the PE gym forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybody on the PE gym forum!

I'm MachSin, your average 18 year old guy, I enjoy walks on the beach and- Wait a minute. I enjoy PE and that's why I'm doing It . I've been following the JP90 routine for just over a week now, I've seen flaccid gains and minor BPEL gains. My goal Is roughly 8x6 but I have no real ceiling, I'm just interested In pleasing myself and the ladies. I'd be lying If I said I was alright with my current EL and EG though, my EG is fine... But I could use at least another Inch In EL! Do you think 8x6 Is going to be possible with my base stats? And If so, how long will It take me? I'm not rushing, just curious!
    Have a good day
    - Mach
    MachSin
    Last edited by MachSin; 05-17-2013, 11:40 AM.
    May 9/13
    Starting Bpel: 5.8" FL: 4.3"
    Starting EG: 5.11" FG: 4.4"
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Current Bpel: 5.9" FL: 4.7"
    Current EG: 5.11" FG: 4.4"

Hi MachSin. Great to have you here.
    Got to say that 5.11'' is a very precise measurement, haha.
    Your stats look fine! But I would probably aim for length first if I was you. A theory that a lot of PE-guys share is that the larger girth you have the harder it is to grow length. And yes maybe start with a 1'' length goal and then take it from there.
    How long it will take.. 2'' in length and 1'' in girth might take years my friend.. But If you like PE, and if your general lifestyle allows you to grow well, it shouldn't be a problem. The most important thing is just to keep the motivation up!

Good luck!
    ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
    April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
    May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
    July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
    August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Hey, MachSin!

Welcome to the Gym. Sounds like you are starting your journey in the right direction and have probably already read the stickies in the beginners forum and the Start Here at the top of the page.

Your girth goal should not be a problem but might take a year or so. However, 2.2" in length gain is going to take a lot of patience and dedication. Unless you are one of the lucky guys, you may need to be at it for two or more years.

Good luck
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

A warm welcome to you also.
        Don't buy any of those magic penis growing pills, unless you want to pull a penis out of a hat. I spent a small fortune on them and forgot to order the hat !
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome MachSin, stick with JP's routine for a few months, say 3-6, then adjust as necessary. Whatever you do, DO NOT RUSH! Nothing good every came from an injury, except maybe learning your lesson, but enough here have done so already, so please take it slow, and ask any question, dumb or otherwise that you need to succeed. There's a wealth of information here.
          Guiness
          (Tall, dark & slightly gritty)

Comment

I read the stickies and everything, so, yeah! If I could pull my Ideal penis size out of a hat, I don't think I would, sure, It would be easy; but I wouldn't know how to properly use It, what It can do, or all of Its properties. So, I'd take this route anyway! Yeah, 2.2" In length will take me a long time, but I'm young, I can do it
            May 9/13

Comment

Dude we are about the same, and we have the same goal and both of us are young.. however some people told me it would be nearly impossible to gain like 2.2" in length and 1" in girth

Comment

I mean if it really took 1-2 years why aren't everyone 8x6?

Comment

Lack of diligence, I think... You have to stick to It, like working out! If getting ripped and lean really only takes a few years, why Isn't everyone ripped and lean? Well, obviously because people lose hope and give up on what they're doing! Just keep your eyes on the prize and anything Is attainable... Yeah, It's cheesy as fuck, but that's only because everyone repeats things like that, and they repeat them because they're true!
                  May 9/13

Comment

Originally posted by MachSin View Post
                    Lack of diligence, I think... You have to stick to It, like working out! If getting ripped and lean really only takes a few years, why Isn't everyone ripped and lean? Well, obviously because people lose hope and give up on what they're doing! Just keep your eyes on the prize and anything Is attainable... Yeah, It's cheesy as fuck, but that's only because everyone repeats things like that, and they repeat them because they're true!
                    I love it! Welcome to PEGym.....Start Here
                    These links will get you going safely in the right direction. See you at 8 x 6
                    "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Working...
                    X