Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeptical Noob

Hi there,

I am new to the whole penis exercising concept, and to be honest kinda skeptical. This in part is due to the dismissal of penis enlargement among the majority in the medical field. As one Dr. put it, " if it was possible to grow your penis then every man would be walking around with a 10 inch penis".
    I have many friends who have tried PE and swear by it. In fact, they have even tracked their progress and have photos to back it up. This really confused me because on one hand i was being told it was impossible and on the other i had proof it worked. So, finally, i decided the only way to see if it would work for me was to dive into it with full commitment and prudence, and prove it to myself one way or the other.

So that is why i'm here.

You will see you made the right choice soon enough.

Welcome to the gym. I ain't no doctor but my dick has sure grown longer.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hey Willy!

Welcome to the Gym.

The proof is in the pudding.

However, to be sure you get started on the right foot (hand) be sure to https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html take it slowly and steadily and you will loose your sceptacism. I would not still be here after four years if I had not seen any meaningful gains.

Good luck and be sure to ask questions as you travel the path to a bigger dick.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I have a PHD in PE... Pretty Heavy Dick. Somethings doctors don't have the answers to...scratch that, most things doctors don't have the answers to. Science knows a fraction of information about a universe of subjects.
        Started: 7 x 5
        Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
        Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

When it comes to PE, you have to believe to achieve! Do you believe!?

Sounds corny, I know..... But that's just how it is.

You learn about the methods and spend a few months lurking and reading what others are doing, then you try out the JP90 or some similar newbie routine for yourself. And if you really want to grow you stay away from message boards and commit to whatever you have in front of you without letting anyone else influence you in the wrong direction or get a case of information overload and lose your commitment.

It's not impossible and it's not hard, but PE.... It can be heartbreaking if you're not committed enough to stick with it for long enough, or put in the effort and intensity, and if you give up before you make any real gains. That's why it's best to learn as much as you can and then go off and give it a full 2-3 months for yourself and then decide on your own if you think PE is possible or not.
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Thanks for all of your suggestions and words of encouragement. I intend to approach this with an open mind and track my progress.

Comment

Hiya freewilly23.

I'm just into my second month of JP90 and I was also sceptical when I started. However, I have already made gains, which to be honest kind of surprised me as the general public consensus is that you can't grow your penis. Many on here have proved otherwise! It's the same as bodybuilding in that it is time consuming and obviously needs dedication. You also need to be able to listen to your body and identify those times when you need to push on and those times where you need to take things easy for a bit, like good pain and bad pain in bodybuilding.

So yep go for it and make sure that you keep everyone up to date with your progress as I find that doing my own journal and photos and reading others gives me that added motivation.

Crack on - Dave.
              25/01/14: BPEL 6'' * 5.1'' .......... 25/03/14: BPEL 6.3'' & 5.1

31/10/14: BPEL 6.5'' & 5.3 .......... 02/03/15 BPEL 6.75'' * 5.5''

10/01/16: BPEL 6.9'' * 5.4''

07/03/16: BPEL 7.1'' * 5.5'' - Including various breaks here and there

Comment

i just started yesterday and am skeptical too. we will soon see for ourselves looking forward to your updates, as I will try to update mine too.
                Current Stats:
                BPEL: 6.25"
                NBPEL:
                5.75"
                EG:
                5.5"

Short Term Goal:
                BPEL: 7.5"
                NBPEL:
                7"
                EG:
                6.0"