Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya

New member, but long-time reader.
    Decided to join so that I can occasionally contribute!
    My PE has been irregular over the years and I never really measured. (Just recently, I started popping data into an excel sheet 12/2014)

I have mostly used pumps.
    Just some CalEx tubes with a nice hand pump I picked up years ago.

I had a bathmate for some time, but at some point the end piece cracked and would lose vacuum QQ

I've started to get into hanging.
    I used a sock hanger for a while. Toward the end I kept getting the wrap wrong and things would get ugly.
    No injuries though!

Lately my interest has been in the Phallosan-style hanger/stretcher.
    I will share my design on the appropriate forum at some point!

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

Thank you for joining and for posting. If you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome, I too was a lurker. I have enjoyed contributing and I hope you do also. Enjoy your journey.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hay Bairn!

Welcome to the Gym.

When I was using a sock hanger, I found that two cable clamps worked well to keep everything in its place.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hiya Bairn and welcome to the forums!

We're happy to have you join us! And just in case you didn't already know, should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

I was a lurker for about a year myself. I'm glad I finally started posting. There is a great bunch of members here who are always willing to help you on your PE journey.

Pe does work but you do need to be dedicated, consistent and patient. It won't happen overnight, but it is well worth the effort if you commit yourself to it. So do some reading, ask questions and join in.

Good luck and always PE safely.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome Bairn!

Glad you decided to join us after reading for a while! Getting involved with the forums is a great motivator, and makes the whole process that much more enjoyable.

Looking forward to your contributions, and your hanger/strether design! Good luck to you!
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
              X