Newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie!

Hi! My name's Vespir and I've been lurking on the forums for quite awhile reading about others' success stories and exercise routines. I've recently received a Penomet with a standard gaiter and I was planning on starting a routine doing a 10 minute warm up with 5 minutes stretch, then for a working set i would do 5 minutes penomet, 5 minutes jelq, then repeat for one more set and then end with a cooldown of another 5 minutes of stretching. I've been lifting for about a year now using the progressive overload principle for squat, bench, weighted chin ups/dips and overhead shoulder press so i was thinking of applying a similar theory to PE; adding in a minute extra for each set every week, then an entire set after a month, etc. I was also thinking about implementing bulking(eating at a caloric surplus) concept for some PE gains. What do you guys think?

Good place to start is read the START HERE thread! lots of info there regard on your concern. I see that you've been a member of a Gym for years so I guess you are familiar with most prefer beginner routine like JP90. Your routine looks good but make sure do some rest days

Have a safe PE journey!
    GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Welcome Vespir! Nice to meet you, and glad to have you here with us. Thanks for taking a moment to introduce yourself.

Some things relate well between typical exercise and PE, and some don't. For a progressive routine, yes, it can and has worked well. Periodic additional rest time may be needed. Also, just like regular exercise, it would be wise to condition the tissue to any outside stress first. Following your routine for 90 days as is without changes would do that well, before moving into a stepped routine.

Have a look here for another example;
      The Penis Training Principles to Truly Increase Penis Size

Follow the link Geemox gave you for some great starter tips and info. Also, check out the stickys on the top of each forum, and the links in the blue bar at the top of the page. They all contain great information on whatever you might be interested in.

Of course, if you have any questions, or don't understand something, the great members here are always happy to help. Don't hesitate to jump right in and get involved. Feel free to ask here, start a thread, or start a log in our Progress Forum.

Best of luck to you. Stay safe, and patient.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hello Vespir

Thanks for taking a moment to officially introduce yourself, we're happy that you did. Since the male members are better suited to answer your PE questions, I just wanted to stop by to say hello and to wish your continued success on your PE journey.
        TPW
        Member of the Month Oct 2013
        Last edited by TPW; 04-16-2015, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Do whatever she (^) said; she's a girl and as we know they're always right. Oh and welcome.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

What do I think ? Aliens have invaded us, they have joined the membership, and they are using proxy servers, fake email accounts, and they have me and a few others under their control.

I think your super in joining us; got any Oatmeal-Raisin cookies ?

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

After all the great advice you got above, all that is left for me to say is to the Gym, enjoy your stay!
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome and great advice! I will definitely emphasize strongly on warming up, stretching, rest days, and easing into the routines patiently, but just to make sure; is it ok to edge on my rest days?

Comment

Welcome Vespir, thanks for the introduction. You should not need to calory enhance your diet for penis enhancement. Read up on Physiological Indicators. Try to stay in the neutral or better positive categories. Whether or not to edge on rest days will show up in the PIs. Generally rest should be rest. This is an important time for penis growth and regeneration. It will be part of the overall progression your penis will tolerate. As you condition you will tolerate more. Stay safe, consistent, persistent, and patient. Enjoy
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome to the jungle my friend. Best thing to do here is read up on the Vets and kinda experiment once you get comfortable and some knowledge under your belt. Knowledge comes from those who have already tried and failed and kept going to succeed. By all means feel free to do stuff your way or in variations to others. That's what I am doing. Have fun and live well.
                    "I don't always drink Dos Equis but, when I do, I PE... Stay thirsty my friend"
                    April 2015 June
                    BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                    EG 5"+0.5
                    EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                    9x7

Comment

Welcome to the gym Vespir!

Good luck with your routine, stay positive!
                      "Those who know others have knowledge,
                      those who know themselves have insight.
                      Those who master others have force,
                      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Thanks you guys!
                        Vespir
                        Last edited by Vespir; 04-21-2015, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X