Loss of sensitivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of sensitivity

I am new to this site. And have done the workouts four days out of seven. Have no problem with quality erections, and drive. But I seem to have a diminished level of sensitivity. Is this normal? Dose it last?
    The reason I ask is. I went through an adult circumcision about 2 years ago ( biggest mistake of my life) and lost without lying I would say, about 45% of my sensitivity. A climax is very hard sometime impossible to reach. So I don't want to lose anymore sensitivity. My penis is not big, just average. I don't want to sacrifice sensation for size. Any advice would be welcome........thanks

to the Gym elkhorns5!

Please READ THIS if you haven't already done so, and pay attention to the safety section.

Helpful Jelqing Information (updated)

Debunking A Popular Myth About the Female Orgasm

You may want to take some rest, and go easier next time, please note your PIs and let them be your guide.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

On this site you will find a wealth of information and very helpful members willing to guide you through your journey of self improvement and relationships, please read as much as you can, and participate in the ongoing discussions.

For invaluable tips, information and advice, I highly recommend you to visit
    http://www.thepassionatewife.com

And read through the following sub-forums as well.

Foreskin Restoration Forum

Relationship Forum

A Woman's Perspective

Premature Ejaculation Forum
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks MrB8. I will do some reading...........

Comment

At some point in our circumcised life, we all lose the feeling along the shaft and for me, the glans.
        During research about foreskin restoration and actually restoring for 6 months, I realised I had a lot of sensitivity.
        At night, you do not want to wear any type of device, for obvious reasons. Many night I'd wake up with my glans hurting. I even noticed that on days I couldn't wear a restoring device, my glans was highly irritated.

All that back story to say... there is a product that I use called Manhood. The glans irritation I felt when not wearing the restoration device, was gone.
        I've since had to stop restoring but I will wear the Manhood forever.

Alan

Comment

Working...
        X