Testicle turtling during sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testicle turtling during sex

Why is it if you wake during the night with a full bore erection, your nuts are not turtled. But get an erection as you are having sex they do? I am not talking about turtling as you bang the hell out of your mate because that rough action would account for that. At least for me, even in the very early stages of our love making my sack turtles. But like I mentioned above, if I wake to find I have an erection my sack is completely relaxed.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

I don't have time to check my scrotum while having and for that reason I can't help.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
      Why is it if you wake during the night with a full bore erection, your nuts are not turtled. But get an erection as you are having sex they do? I am not talking about turtling as you bang the hell out of your mate because that rough action would account for that. At least for me, even in the very early stages of our love making my sack turtles. But like I mentioned above, if I wake to find I have an erection my sack is completely relaxed.
      It has to do with the cremaster muscles that surround our balls, rbi. The cremasters are normally involuntary muscles that contract during sex, extreme cold temps, when exercising / playing sports, or when we get an adrenaline boost like "fight or flight"; it's purpose is to protect our balls from injury. I've found they can be retrained to only contract "voluntarily" (about 80+% of the time) by wearing a leather balls-stretcher or cuff. I've been wearing one pretty regularly since I had a testicular torsion injury playing sports in HS. Urologist made me wear one to recover & protect mine; and I realized the benefits not only recovering from my injury without surgery (YEAH!), but also in how relaxed and naturally my balls hung after wearing one for a year. I've found they're GREAT for light sports activity, like jogging & weight-lifting, too. Better, healthier and a LOT more comfortable than a jock or compression shorts that bind & crush your junk! Perfect for commando too, having your balls hanging relaxed and comfortable between your legs ALL DAY! GREAT for sex, when "pile driving" your mate, your balls feel fabulous bouncing off her without any danger of being injured (she LIKES it better too)!

I recommend only leather balls-stretcher though, 'cause the breathe and don't hold in heat which is bad for sperm production. I have found a guy online who will custom make leather ones for me that fit perfectly. He's incredibly reasonable too, only paid about $25 for 3 of 'em recently with a custom fit! The ones with the balls-divider strap to separate your balls is my FAVORITE! Feels fantastic and keeps mine hanging cool and comfortable ALL DAY. Constant reminder I'm ALL MALE, TOO! PM me if you wanna try one!

Comment

No idea, my sack hangs low and slaps into her when Im having sex.
        July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
        bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
        meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post

Well for for me it's because they are not under the covers and get cold and they yo-yo up to keep warm. I love sitting in the hot sun naked to bake them so they don't shrink up during sex. That way they stay out of the way while she rides me reverse cowgirl, otherwise she smacks them on the way down and makes my orgasm difficult and painful, but I last forever, so there is an upside for her, LOL.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDude View Post
            No idea, my sack hangs low and slaps into her when Im having sex.
            Lucky you!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
              Well for for me it's because they are not under the covers and get cold and they yo-yo up to keep warm. I love sitting in the hot sun naked to bake them so they don't shrink up during sex. That way they stay out of the way while she rides me reverse cowgirl, otherwise she smacks them on the way down and makes my orgasm difficult and painful, but I last forever, so there is an upside for her, LOL.
              As we haven't had a single day in over a month that wasn't above 80 degrees, being cold isn't an issue for me. Baking them in the sun might though!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
              X