Hanging Device Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging Device Setup

Hi guys, I've been thinking about getting into hanging. I have a setup ready to purchase and was wondering what you guys think of it. I'll be buying about 8 of these 1.25 plates

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...KIKX0DER&psc=1

I'll also be purchasing this to put them on

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...1STFCWCS&psc=1

Now, would it be better to build a cap wench, use the sock method or purchase a 60 dollar hanger from MaleHanger?
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

I have an idea worth considering for you, Couchdog, especially if you're circumcised (I just thought of this). Buy a Stealth Innerwear (sleeves only, no corkscrew) then use a noose style cock ring or a cable clamp behind your glans attached to a carabinger and hang weights off a chain from the carabinger. It might work, and the stealth sleeves will give you some padding while distributing a uniform squeeze along your shaft. The silicone ring made into the Innerwear will prevent the cable clamp from shipping over your glans. It just might work, and the Innerwear only costs $35, so you've got a multi-purpose penis enhancement device & hanger at a reduced cost.

Comment

The sock hanger is a quick cheap way to get started. I used one for a little while but it was something that I didn't feel comfortable with for hanging above 5 lbs. the captain's wench is low cost and will work well if you don't want to invest much money.

Now as far as purchasing the male hanger goes, $60 may sound cheap but if you look into it a bit more you will see that he rapes you with a $45 shipping charge. This hanger is basically a design that he copied from Bib's hardcore hanger. Bib's hanger is more but the shipping charges are only what it costs to ship it. If you compare the total price between them you will see that the Bib is only a few bucks more. You should go with the bib. The quality is much better and he provides great support in his forum.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        Now as far as purchasing the male hanger goes, $60 may sound cheap but if you look into it a bit more you will see that he rapes you with a $45 shipping charge.
        Where did you see that? I checked the website and it says $49.99 + $9.99 shipping in the US.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
          Where did you see that? I checked the website and it says $49.99 + $9.99 shipping in the US.
          Hmm, it's been a while sincne I have checked the site. Back when I was considering buying one it was $45 for the shipping. Thanks for pointing that pointing out that it has changed.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            I have an idea worth considering for you, Couchdog, especially if you're circumcised (I just thought of this). Buy a Stealth Innerwear (sleeves only, no corkscrew) then use a noose style cock ring or a cable clamp behind your glans attached to a carabinger and hang weights off a chain from the carabinger. It might work, and the stealth sleeves will give you some padding while distributing a uniform squeeze along your shaft. The silicone ring made into the Innerwear will prevent the cable clamp from shipping over your glans. It just might work, and the Innerwear only costs $35, so you've got a multi-purpose penis enhancement device & hanger at a reduced cost.
            Could that cut off a lot of circulation to my glans if I used the cable clamp?

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
              Could that cut off a lot of circulation to my glans if I used the cable clamp?
              I have actually tried this before. It didn't work.

Any compression style hanger is going to cut off some circulation to the glans. That why it's advised not to go by 20 min per set.

Comment

Would the sock method be ok just to start off with for a couple months? I want to test the waters with this before I go dropping 60 bucks on a real hanger

Comment

The sock hanger would be fine to use to see if hanging is right for you before you invest in any of the other hangers.

Comment

I'm just asking a question here. Cavalier and many others who have been hanging for years are best to take hanging advice from. I've never done ANY hanging in fact, but have toyed with the idea. I just can't decide whether I want to be any longer tbh, especially flaccid. The GF says she's "maxed out" and more flaccid really doesn't interest me! I seem to increase my flaccid size in lock step with my erect gains, so that's kinda unavoidable for me, but I do enjoy PE. "It's adDICKtive"!

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                      Hmm, it's been a while sincne I have checked the site. Back when I was considering buying one it was $45 for the shipping. Thanks for pointing that pointing out that it has changed.
                      Yeah, I was thinking about ordering one soon.... But I can't see paying $50 for $10 worth of hardware parts.

I am thinking about making one out of a pipe coupler, cut in half and melted into shape in the oven, with better hardware parts for roughly $10-15. I know it can be done, I am just considering molding options and materials.

I would like to eventually incorporate some sort of custom molding option, like a memory foam or air compression sleeve.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                        I'm just asking a question here. Cavalier and many others who have been hanging for years are best to take hanging advice from. I've never done ANY hanging in fact, but have toyed with the idea. I just can't decide whether I want to be any longer tbh, especially flaccid. The GF says she's "maxed out" and more flaccid really doesn't interest me! I seem to increase my flaccid size in lock step with my erect gains, so that's kinda unavoidable for me, but I do enjoy PE. "It's adDICKtive"!
                        I feel like once I see some gains in any department, the addiction will kick in lol. I want to have that rush of measuring over and over again and seeing a whole new number Hopefully this does it, I've ran out of ideas.

Oh and greatdivider why don't you make the cap wench? It's really cheap and I heard it's really good. I just can't seem to find the merchandise at my walmart...

Comment

The clamp style hangers are hard to get then to sit right. They tend to twist on the internals over 15lbs.

The LG is probably one of your better choices but it's expensive, the vac hanger from autoextender is limited by weight but also good upto 15lb.

Trial and error is best but can be expensive.
                          Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                          Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                          Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                          Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
                            Oh and greatdivider why don't you make the cap wench? It's really cheap and I heard it's really good. I just can't seem to find the merchandise at my walmart...
                            Sorry, I must have missed your post last week.

I have made a Cap'n Wench before.... Actually, I have made a couple different versions, one of which disposable and made from 100% Duck tape in overlapping layers. I just do not like those styles of hangers, period. But you can find everything you need at Walmart with Velcro from the sewing aisle, a dog collar, foam padding from housewares, and super glue, and a sewing kit. They also sell cable clamps but they are overpriced, go to Home Depot for those and any materials you can't find at Walmart.

This mock Bib project is actually a continuation of a design I have made before using a PVC pipe coupler, hinges, and a cable clamp. It worked well enough to hang with 50lbs but I was not happy with the design. This time I am planning on melting and shaping a PVC coupler using butterfly bolts and a hinge similar to the Bib and Malehanger, but I am going to experiment with a slightly different design. I have an idea for a design that will correct the twisting issue.

Comment

I highly recommended Malehanger. It has much better build quality and more durable material than bibs hangers. Bibs hangers has old and not very good manufacturing process.
                              Besides that MH comes with one extra adjusting rod.

Here is some pictures of my new MH:

IMG_20170928_175814.jpg
                              IMG_20170928_175850.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X