Bathmate Hardcore Stretches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate Hardcore Stretches

So I just tried the bathmate hardcore stretches for the first time, and think I am doing them wrong(I even watched a video so i dont know how..)

I followe everything in the video, maybe its just because it doesnt FEEL like I thought it would. What does it feel like when you are doing it correctly? When I manually stretch, I can feel the skin pulling and a stretch. When I do the bathmate hardcore stretch, it just feels like added pressure on the side that I am stretching(for instance, if I am pulling th ebathmate to the right, I feel more suction on the left).

It almost feels like pain, but not really. Not like "pain" but like there is something there stopping it from going a certain point(kind of like I hit a wall).

I am also having trouble keeping erect for the full 20 minutes.

Is the added pressure on the side thats stretching what its suppose to feel like, or is it suppose to feel like an intense manual stretch?

Originally posted by bathmateuk
    The link to the video for anyone else who want to see it is here below, it was posted by a bathmate user

Bathmate-Hardcore-Stretches

Tim @ bathmate hq
    bathmate hq is the official UK sales site and the place to find Jono, the inventor of bathmate
    All information contained on hq is to benefit users and agents alike.
    Tim, would you recommend getting my tolerance to the full 20 minitues without problems before doing these exercises?

And how often do you recommend doing thees stretches and how many at a time?

Comment

When I had my hercules, doing those stretches made my ligs feel as if they were on fire - I could never hold a stretch more than a few seconds. I have been unable to achieve the same effect with the Goliath.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Just tried these tonight. Holy hell, there is no way this could not lead to some nice length and girth gains.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
          Just tried these tonight. Holy hell, there is no way this could not lead to some nice length and girth gains.
          Do you pull the whole thing outward/upward or in direction of the stretch, or do you just angle the chamber in a different direction? I feel, if I pull the whole thing with both hands, that I'm going to pull the bathmate off and ruing the suction part/foam/black bit.

Originally posted by bathmateuk
          Definitely!! Be sensible.. anyone engaging in PE like this MUST build up a tolerance like any other exercise you would do: on intense PE such as this then extend recovery time too until things look and feel as normal before going again.

I cannot say how many to do but would say limit to five minutes at first and then check yourself - it IS hard to gauge but does become easier as you become more adept at using bathmate and have built up a tolerance. if it hurts then stop. if it aches afterwards, like muscle fatigue, then dont do any more PE until there are no more aches (or speckles if gone too much/too fast). The speckles wont do any harm but DO let them fade and go before your next PE session. doing the bathmate hardcore stretches took me up 10mm more than usual straight away, within 5 minutes, so the session does not need to be a long one to get a visible result.

hope that helps

best regards

Tim @ bathmate hq
          bathmate hq is the official UK sales site and the place to find Jono, the inventor of bathmate
          All information contained on hq is to benefit users and agents alike.
          Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by PumpSon! View Post
            Do you pull the whole thing outward/upward or in direction of the stretch, or do you just angle the chamber in a different direction? I feel, if I pull the whole thing with both hands, that I'm going to pull the bathmate off and ruing the suction part/foam/black bit.
            I did it like in the video posted above. You don't need to really use two hands and pull out hard on it to see a nice increase in pressure.

Comment

Picking up my bathmate from the post office tomorrow and can't wait to try these.

Comment

You should probably put in a month or two of regular Bathmate use before trying these just to have some time getting used to it all.

Comment

Working...
                X