3 Weeks of Pumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Weeks of Pumping

So I bought a pump about a month ago and I have been using it for 3 weeks now and I wanted to share my initial "results." For starters, my routine consists of stimulating myself to full(ish) erection, lubing up the tube and myself, and entering the tube, turning the tube a little and then back to secure the seal. I have hair, but I keep it trimmed at a #4 on my trimmer and I haven't had any problems when I use lubrication. Then, over the course of 1 minute, I pump myself up to 5"hg (initially 4, but after a few days I decided on 5). The first time pumping was a little uncomfortable, but by now I feel like I could pump much higher than 5, I just have no desire to because all of the research I have read recommends 4-5. I keep myself at 5 for 10 minutes, then release pressure and massage the penis to full erection, which I maintain for a little while. I do all of this twice a day. Many pumpers will insist that this is too modest of a routine, but I'm comfortable with my penis and I have no desire to damage it or misshape it or have spongey erections; all horror stories I've read from pumping.

After a few short weeks, my erections have become more balanced. I used to be thicker near the base and taper a bit at the head, but now it seems more consistant all the way through. In addition to this (or, perhaps, causing this) my erection quality has increased dramatically. When I say this, I want the readers to understand that I *thought* I had a level 10 EQ before, but now I have much stronger erections. If these are the new 10, then I must have only been at a 7 before.

All in all, I'm very pleased with my purchase, and I'll be continuing pumping for quite some time.
    hairyboy87
    Last edited by hairyboy87; 05-11-2011, 06:50 PM. Reason: Additional Information

Hey, Hairy Boy! You don't even need to maintain a pump at 5. If you maintain one at 3, you can stretch each session much longer, and get the same results, with absolutely no edema.

Comment

congrats on your pumping. When I first bought my pump I started pumping at a much higher hg than you did and I will tell you dont do it. 5 hg is great and I have found that at 4-5 hg I can do multiple sets and the results have been much more comfortable and longer sessions. I have gone up to 6 on ocasion but I will be staying in the area of 4-5 hg for some time, even when I go any higher than 5 it is only for a minute or two at the end of my final set and then only if I feel comfortable.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hey Hairy - congrats on getting the pump!! You have a very solid, strong routine there - stay the course amd you'll be just fine!
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

im a little lost here, if you pump to 5"hg presuming hg mieans high? then this to me seems a little pointless especially at 3.

if im wrong here, and hg is a measure of suction then please tell me.

when i first got my pump over a year ago, i entered hard, pumped untill i felt it was at maximum stretch then left it, as it got more flacid i pumped it back up again always aiming to keep maximum stretch on my penis. i would do this for 20 mins rest for 5 and massage my penis then repeat for 2 or 3 sets depending on what i could be bothered to do.

my penis during pumping stretched from just under 6.5" to 7.5 - 7.75" and would be held there as became flaccid with more pumping. i eventually worked my way up to being able to keep my flaccid pumped to maximum size and at maximum suction for up to 30 mins straight without any discomfort. i once did a full 40mins with no rest or release and got little blood vessels appear on the skin so didnt do that again.

i personally if hg does mean high, feel it would be useless for me to pump to 3 or 5 when my natural penis was capeable of stretching to almost 6.5.

if im wrong, then please let me know.
          When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Yes pumping is a lot of fun. Permanent gains? I don't know. I've been doing it for about 15 years. I'm going to buy the 3" model from Boston pump. It's fun every once in a while to go big and disregard the edema and mushroom effect. With my new 3" inch diameter model this should be even more fun.
            Wife does kegels - I do PE. Life is good.
            My gains are measured in moans.

Comment

blulite, yhe number is indicating negative pressure or vacuum on the guage, not inches of penis, i think that is what your asking. Hope that answers your question

Comment

thanks big O. yes it was what i was asking. my pump doesnt have a guage. i just got a regular one when i first started as i knew nothing about PE and just went with common sence and feeling.

Comment

gauges are great for safety, sounds like you stayed safe as you can without a guage but if you continue pumping you may want to get one in the future, you can use a guage from a break bleeding kit and it is cheap to buy

Comment

well the pump i currently have, doesnt have enough suction really any more its over a year old and its a bit worn, i have my eye on another one with a guage that i want but dont have the cast just yet. its about £60 so i need to save up a bit fot it. i do still pump when i feel like it but now ive started hanging i dont want to over do it. i do need to wor on EQ a lot more though as it seems to be suffering slightly lately i dont know if its the medication im on or if its the hanging. he does seeom to be ok if hes had a rest though. and he is doing pretty damn good when it comes to sex . i just worry a lot about his health. he needs looking after.

Comment

probably from hanging as it puts a good strain on the ligs, I hear thats normal.

Comment

well that sounds promising, thanks big O, ill just keep an eye on him. make sure he's ok.

Comment

Working...
                        X