Pumping Qs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping Qs?

Ive already asked the master and am waiting on a response.. Im just a little excited and Id like to hear what you guys think.

1. What is the highest quality of pump that you know of?

2. Do you have to lube or moisturize the whole unit before hand

3. Anything youd like to share about your pumping experience.. and tips and trix are highly appreciated. Thanks guys.
    For the sexiest sex advice and info on the webs check out www.thepassionatewife.com

Also check out these awesome Man Jeans www.thehotchild.com

Go slow. It's easy to get carried away when you see it swelling up but the results are better if you start light and don't feel pain or go purple!
    Would do for ten minutes. Keep refreshing blood in cock by doing kegal every so often. Lube up around groin because then that part of your cock, the flesh around base goes to add to your gain. For me I like to position the top rim of the pump as high up on body as poss.
    Starting:
    15/7/11
    EL: 7"
    EG: 6.1"

22/8/11
    EL: 7.3
    EG: 6.5

Comment

Look at this article, it shows a few techniques.

Penis Pumping Techniques
      Current Stats as of 10/27/2011:
      NBPEL: 5.6
      MSEG: 5

Comment

Good point about kegeling every once in a while though Im not too sure how you mean about positioning the tube.

And thank you for the link Pinky I thought I had read all the pages on here about pumping but I definitely missed that one.. Milking sounds interesting..
        For the sexiest sex advice and info on the webs check out www.thepassionatewife.com

Comment

PumpToys looks like they have the best stuff.. What do you think of this set up. Im still a little confused though Ive already did all the measurements on their size chart. I have about a 7 3/4 length and 5 girth and a little less at the glands so I was thinking this tube

From PumpToys.com

GlansXpands Pro-Long 7' shaft length and a 1.75 C measure? does that sound about right?

OR

the first one on this page.. Whole set up looks pretty good but it doesnt have an angled tube which I think would probably be more comfortable? Or would that make my banana curve more severe by making the bottom even longer? Hmm Something to ponder.

Vacu-Tech - Products

Comment

NEW BRAKE BLEEDER & VACUUM PUMP KIT! ITEM# 92474

Costs around $31.00 shipped ...

Code:
            http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BRAKE-BLEEDER-VACUUM-PUMP-KIT-ITEM-92474-/270790532546?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0c5f9dc2
            All you need then is yer tubing/fittings and cylinders.

Comment

Get a coupon in an auto magazine for a Harbor Freight break bleeder kit and you can buy it at one of their retail outlets for $17.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                Get a coupon in an auto magazine for a Harbor Freight break bleeder kit and you can buy it at one of their retail outlets for $17.
                sounds good
                Thanks for adding ..

Comment

Hmm Cost isnt too much of a factor as Im pretty serious about my unit and tend to only want the best for it and 17 dollars sounds kinda scary hehehe thanks for adding though

Comment

Originally posted by DoradoGold View Post
                    Hmm Cost isnt too much of a factor as Im pretty serious about my unit and tend to only want the best for it and 17 dollars sounds kinda scary hehehe thanks for adding though
                    Why pay $80 dollars for a pump when you can get it for only $17 bucks, lol.

Most people don't know that.
                    Code:
                    http://www.harborfreight.com/brake-bleeder-and-vacuum-pump-kit-92474.html
                    Just bring yer coupon ...
                    Corky
                    Last edited by Corky; 08-02-2011, 11:21 PM.

Comment

There are many things to consider when buying a pump. The 17 dollars gets you only the brae bleeder. What a bout shipping, the cylinder, the hose and seals, the overall quality of what you end up with?
                      if you buy a quality pump it will last as long as you PE. I bought mine from Dr. Kaplan pumps and I have support with a human on the phone who will answer all of your questions, and back their product. I prefer the quality sets over saving bucks. I know some can make something that will work on their own but its nice having a good pump from a good manufacturer.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Corky View Post
                        NEW BRAKE BLEEDER & VACUUM PUMP KIT! ITEM# 92474

Costs around $31.00 shipped ...

Code:
                        http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BRAKE-BLEEDER-VACUUM-PUMP-KIT-ITEM-92474-/270790532546?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0c5f9dc2
                        All you need then is yer tubing/fittings and cylinders.

We know that lol...
                        Just saying ...
                        Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        There are many things to consider when buying a pump. The 17 dollars gets you only the brae bleeder. What a bout shipping, the cylinder, the hose and seals, the overall quality of what you end up with?
                        if you buy a quality pump it will last as long as you PE. I bought mine from Dr. Kaplan pumps and I have support with a human on the phone who will answer all of your questions, and back their product. I prefer the quality sets over saving bucks. I know some can make something that will work on their own but its nice having a good pump from a good manufacturer.

Comment

Originally posted by DoradoGold View Post
                          Good point about kegeling every once in a while though Im not too sure how you mean about positioning the tube.

And thank you for the link Pinky I thought I had read all the pages on here about pumping but I definitely missed that one.. Milking sounds interesting..
                          Get as much of the top base area of your cock in the tube as you can. EG. where hair grows
                          Starting:
                          15/7/11
                          EL: 7"
                          EG: 6.1"

22/8/11
                          EL: 7.3
                          EG: 6.5

Comment

Im definitely going to check out Dr. Kaplan products and get back to the forum on my pick!

Comment

do I amuse you Corky,lol. 31 bucks for a gauge and vacuum is no deal, hell just grab a 14 dollar sex shop one size fits all cylinder and your out almost 50 bucks for a pump without fittings.
                              The choice is yours but you will get what you pay for, good luck with your decision
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X